CH-24: My Anxiety is Chronic, But my Attitude is Iconic

3rd Person's POV:

The three excitedly sat down in the cafe, gossiping about whatever happened in the past months. All three of them were distributed into three different divisions, which was the same reason why they didn't get the chance to meet frequently. Hana was a student in the medical division, Byeol was studying Music production, and Iseul was doing Entrepreneurship.

"Now, first of all, tell me about that boy." Byeol stated while looking at Iseul. She gulped and the sighed. "Which boy?" Hana asked clueless. Byeol recited the whole incident to her, and her mouth was agape. "Was his name, Hyunjin?" She asked and Byeol nodded. "Why didn't you told me that he was bothering you?" She asked Iseul, who sighed. "After leaving you, and making fun of you years ago, now that idiot has guts to try to lure you again? No, this will never happen. Not on my watch. I would give my life away but keep you safe from him. He fucking betrayed you the day he chose Sumin over you." She said with clenching her jaw.

"Umm, I think I'm a little lost." Byeol said sheepishly. Hana recited the middle school incident and Byeol was now in total disbelief. "What the- no Iseul, you have to stay away from him." She said and shook her head. "Are you guys done with your story reciting?" Iseul asked and they nodded. "Now know the whole truth." Now Iseul told them the whole story and they were shocked as well. She told them about the truth behind the middle school incident, then the amusement park, then the date with Jungkook and then his confession.

"Honestly, I knew that Siwoo and Sumin were bitches, but never knew that they would stoop so low." Hana shook her head. "Now I kind of feel guilty for cursing him so much. After all, he was just trying to help you." She pouted and looked at Iseul. "What are you thinking Iseul-ah?" She asked. "I don't know. Just maybe about his confession? I feel he meant it. I don't know." She sighed and took a sip of her drink.

"You know, back then, he was a child too. Even what he chose was wrong in kind of a way, he was promised that what he was going to do would save you from the bullying and all. It was not his fault at all when the student started to bully you. He was just trying to protect you. He never meant to hurt you in the first place." Byeol said, making Iseul sigh again and losing the count of how many times she sighed. "I saw him how he was sticking by your side throughout the practice, and was ready to give you energy drink, towel and was standing near you so that you would pay attention to him. He even cheered for you so loud, that that Sumin girl was literally glaring at him and you."

"Yeah, I saw that. But I-I don't k-know how to respond to his confession." She scratched her nape. "I deep down know that whatever he said was genuine, but-" Iseul sighed again. "Give yourself time and think about him. See his efforts and how much genuine he is. If he is being true to you, don't let him go. And I'm not at all angry with you breaking up with Jungkook." Hana said and Iseul looked at her. "Why?" She scowled.

"I knew that you would break up with him sooner or later. But I was sure that he was going to break up with you sooner or later as well because he dated you in the first place was to just to distract himself from his crush." She shrugged and now Iseul was glaring. "And you didn't even bother to tell me?" "I was planning to but got the news that you two broke up. But I would have enjoyed when Hyunjin punched him." She laughed and Byeol also laughed loudly.

~~~~~~~~ M E A N W H I L E ~~~~~~~~

"What is Iseul and Hana doing together?" Minho scowled. "But the biggest question is, what is Byeol doing with them?" Chan asked while looking, more like glaring at the unaware girl. "Because they are friends." Felix answered nonchalantly. "And how did you know that?" Changbin questioned. "I just knew that. Hana Noona was the one who would help Iseul back in middle school and Byeol Noona was the one who taught her basketball. Hana and Byeol Noona met each other here, in college and became friends. Iseul got to know about this, and now they are the most beautiful girl group of our university." Felix answered.