CH-21: Iseul's Boyfriend Pt-2

3rd Person's POV:

The eight boys followed her girl who was walking away- more like skipping her way to the bus stop. Aera was called at home by her mother as something came and Eunji decided to go with her and help her. The boys had nothing to do, so decided to follow their friend's sister.

"You sure she won't spot us?" Jisung asked while lifting his sunglasses. "No! Put that back!" Minho whisperingly yelled at him, putting his glasses back. They were now seated inside the bus, on the very last seat, while Iseul sat peacefully on the second seat from the front. The bus came to a halt and Iseul made her way out, the eight boys, who were dressed suspiciously also followed her out while gaining some weird looks from the other passengers.

Chan wore a long coat (despite being hot) with fake moustaches and sunglasses. Minho wore a long-haired wig with a t-shirt and jeans (like auntie Lina from skz family). Changbin wore a heavy beard and sunglasses. Hyunjin also wore a female wig with a skirt and t-shirt. Jisung wore sunglasses with moustache, matching Chan. Sungmin wore the same as Changbin. Felix wore another wig with white hair and heavy coat, giving him a grandpa appearance. Jeongin wore a wig with white hair and a bun, which gave him a grandmother appearance.

They followed the long female, who was skipping. They saw her stopping at a spot near the Han River and waiting for someone. "I think she is waiting for someone." Felix remarked. "Wow, we never knew." Chan said and rolled his eyes. "Stay natural, everyone. Especially those wig ones." Seungmin reminded to them, who were fiddling with their fake hair. They saw a boy with the same height as Hyunjin, but muscular physique, approaching the female, with roses in his hands.

The guy back hugged Iseul, restraining them from seeing his face. Iseul flinched, but then turned around and hugged him back. "Oh, heavens! Why is he showing us his back?" Changbin muttered irritated. The boy gave Iseul the flowers and she smiled after receiving them. Minho scoffed, "She likes Gerberas, not roses." Hyunjin heard him and mentally noted that small detail about her. "Are they kissing?" Jeongin whispered yelled, snapping the taller, who looked back at the female and her so called 'boyfriend'.

"No, idiot! They are just hugging." Seungmin smacked him and three males heaved a sigh- Minho, Felix and Hyunjin. "He seems familiar though-" Minho's voice was caught in his throat when the mentioned male turned, with his hand intertwined with his sister's.

"J-J-eon J-J-Jungkook?" Felix stuttered. The other's jaw fell. Hyunjin's soul and sanity both left his body and he felt that he collapsed right there, throw a tantrum, whine like a child, scream, screech, run towards Jungkook and punch the shit out of him. But the boy didn't realize that he actually did all of that.

Iseul covered her mouth in shock and so did the others and the public around them. The realization hit Hyunjin not like a truck but like a missile. Jisung and Changbin facepalmed, Minho and Felix were still processing, Seungmin was speechless and wordless, Chan and Jeongin immediately stepped away from their friends and acted like they didn't knew them.

Hyunjin's eyes widened, and heartbeat rose. Jungkook was still clutching his nose and Iseul crouched down beside him. She held him by his shoulders, "Kook, you, okay?" She asked full of concern, the boy removed his hands and showed the blood that was oozing down. Iseul gasped and immediately helped him to stand up. "Come let's go away- but who the hell are you? AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND?" She asked Hyunjin bewildered.

Hyunjin was just looking at the both of them with wide eyes. Seeing this happen, Chan and Jeongin got an idea. They ran and approached the boy, who was about to be attacked by the tall female. They reached and Jeongin immediately hit Hyunjin lightly on his arm. "Ahh, sister, is this that boy?" Chan asked, pointing accusingly at Jungkook and deepening his voice. "TELL ME MY DAUGHTER, IS THIS THE BOY WHO CHEATED ON YOU?" Jeongin yelled furiously in a high-pitched voice while glaring at Jungkook, who was going through fifty shades of confusion.

"What?" Iseul looked at the three humans and then the unhinged boy beside her. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU CHEATED ON MY DAUGHTER AND EVEN MADE HER PREGNANT! NOW YOU ARE ROAMING AROUND WITH THIS NEW GIRL!" Jeongin again screeched. Understanding the situation, Hyunjin started to act as well. He shoved his fist in his mouth and started to weep. Both Chan and Jeongin praised Hyunjin internally for this amazing acting, but none of them realized that the boy was actually crying, out of embarrassment and hurt.

"I'm sorry, but I don't even know who you are?" Jungkook cried out. "YOU EVEN FORGOT HER NOW AFTER MAKING HER PREGNANT?" Chan yelled out. "S-She's pregnant? Hey! Are you pregnant?" Iseul asked out loud, ready to cry after knowing that her boyfriend cheated on a girl and made her pregnant. Hyunjin nodded, "It's two months." He said and dramatically patted his flat tummy. The crowd was now looking at Jungkook with pure disgust.

"What is she saying, Jungkook?" Iseul now turned to the boy. "Did you really made her pregnant and cheated on her? And me too?" She asked him and the boy was panicking, "I swear sweetheart, I only love you! I don't know her! They are lying! TRUST ME!" Jungkook held her hands. "Don't trust him! He's lying!" Hyunjin wailed out. "He is the father of my child! How can you forget me Jungkook! You've been ghosting me since the past two months and now you are roaming with a new girlfriend?" He said in a high pitched and broken voice.

"T-two months?" Iseul asked and Hyunjin nodded. She turned accusingly at Jungkook, "That's that same time since we are Dating! Don't tell me you've cheated on this poor girl with me!" She yelled at him, now ready to lunge at him. Jungkook cowered, "No baby, I've not even done anything since the past two months! This is clearly bullshit!" "SO NOW YOU'RE CALLING OUR CHILD BULLSHIT!" Hyunjin yelled again covering his mouth.

"Ah, I-" Iseul held her head in her hands. Jungkook was now arguing with Chan and Jeongin. She looked at the taller girl, who was weeping while clutching her stomach. Iseul felt tears brim in her eyes, she felt bad for the girl. She went to her and hugged her. "Unnie, I'm sorry on his behalf. I didn't know what he was doing." She said while holding her shoulders. "It's not your fault as well, it was all his fault." Hyunjin side glared at the boy, who was now being surrounded by both Jeongin and Chan.

"Baby! Help me from them!" He cried out to Iseul, who glared at him. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! Gosh! Haru and Naru warned me about you, but it was my fault because I didn't listen to them. Uhh, GO AWAY!" She turned away from Jungkook and picked up her bag, which fell earlier and bowed at Hyunjin. "I'm sorry again Unnie, on his behalf. But if you need my help, please contact me." She handed Hyunjin a piece of paper with her number on it. She bowed for the last time and went away.

Jungkook tried to follow Iseul, but was blocked by Chan, who was holding him. Jeongin shooed the crowd away. Jungkook glared at Chan, "Why the fuck did you lied! I don't even know who you are!" He yelled, now trying hard to break free Chan, but now Jeongin was also helping him. "Let me go!" "Nope. You first have to face Minho Hyung." Hyunjin's voice knocked some understanding in his brain. Jungkook's eyes widened, and he now recognized both Chan and Jeongin along with Hyunjin.

"Shit."

******************************************

Add the story to your library

Please comment and Vote

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth