„MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND"

As Han heard that he was shocked and said
„Sorry but I don't love you...I would but your too young for me, I'm 23 years old and you're 18..." he said.

My heart broke in multiple times. I wanted to cry but If I would started crying it would be embarrassing

„Oh okay I understand...well then I will go cause I'm getting tired you know..." I said while my voice shaking and I walked away and got in the elevator and as I arrived at my floor I runned in my hotel room and cried while trying to open the door and saw the woman right behind me.

„Hey are you crying?" she said worried.

„What no..." I said while turning around but still cried the tears won't stop falling
„Oh you poor thing come here" she said, I hugged the woman tightly.

She took me in her hotel room I was sitting on the bed with the woman and my head was on the woman's shoulders „what's your name?" I asked.

„Jenna...Jenna Ortega" she said. And I turned my head to her shocked
„What's yours" she asked.

„uh my name is y/n...y/n carpenter" I said while I started crying again and hugged her tightly.
„Y/n...I missed you." she said while hugging me and tears started falling from her eyes.
„Jenna...I'm so happy I found you again after so many years" I said crying.

„your face was so familiar..." Jenna said. We talked about 2 hours and we got really close again. I was so happy after finding my childhood best friend. After 2 hours passed I got reallyyyyyy tired and got to my room back sleeping. Well I got in my bed and couldn't sleep at all and I was just thinking about Han, how he rejected me...and I saw it's 6am and didn't sleep I was the whole time on TikTok and watching viedos and thought maybe Jenna is awake I should text her or i should wait one more hour till it's 7:29am and I texted her then.

and I saw it's 6am and didn't sleep I was the whole time on TikTok and watching viedos and thought maybe Jenna is awake I should text her or i should wait one more hour  till it's 7:29am and I texted her then

IM SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SOOO SHORT IM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LIKE THIS I WILL DO A CHAPTER TOMMOROW AGAIN.