Chapter 4

Waking up early the next morning, Jungkook opened the door to find the man banging on his door

Waking up early the next morning, Jungkook opened the door to find the man banging on his door. Seeing Taehyung, Jungkook quickly fixed his messy hair and wiped the drool off his face with his shirt.

"Here.."

"What?" Narrowing his eyes at Taehyung, Jungkook asked, glancing at the hand that Taehyung held out to him.

"OMG!" Jungkook's eyes lit up happily when he saw the banana milk carton in Taehyung's hand.

"For me?" Jungkook asked for confirmation, unsure of Taehyung's strange kindness.

"Mm" Taehyung nodded and Jungkook grabbed the banana milk without thinking twice.

"Finish it quickly and come to the ground without delay." Taehyung said in his usual deep voice and turned back ignoring Jungkook's whines.

"Idiot! No matter how good he is, he still manages to get on my nerves." Looking at the retreating figure, Jungkook scoffed, taking a sip from his favorite drink.

After freshening up, Jungkook went to the ground without any delay. It was almost 5 am.

Taehyung doesn't like people who don't work on time. But no matter how much he was scolded, today was the first time Jungkook acted according to Taehyung's rules. And, only Jungkook knew that he arrived earlier as a thank you for Taehyung's banana milk.

"Good morning! Everyone's here right?" Taehyung asked and received a big shout of 'yes alpha'." Then let's start your usual routine and be back before 7 o'clock." With Taehyung's instruction, the usual running exercise began.

Jungkook ran up to Hoseok as usual. At that time, it had become a habit for him to run to the middle of the forest with Hoseok and come back to the training yard.

Running 10 kilometers to reach the forest in human form was a bit of a chore, but since they weren't normal humans, it wasn't too difficult for them. After shifting from there, running the remaining 20km was not a big deal at all. Because wolves love to run long distances through the woods. But they were not allowed to go beyond the middle of the forest.

When all the trainees went running, Taehyung ran up the hill as usual and came back and jumped into the pond. The pond, which was built by crossing a stream, was full of water so clear that you could see the bottom and it was freezing cold because of the morning.

After taking a bath and putting on a dress, Taehyung went to the training yard and sat down for a while.

His eyes widened as usual when he saw the snow-white wolf in the middle of the black and brown wolves. Jungkook's wolf had snow white fur and purple eyes, which were really rare for an alpha. But rather than a cute look, a very powerful and elegant look oozed out from his wolf.

Unbeknownst to Jungkook, Taehyung entrusted Hoseok with the responsibility of Jungkook's protection the first day he saw Jungkook's wolf.

Taehyung knows very well that Jungkook is very strong as an alpha and that he can take care of him well. But the rare appearance that Jungkook's wolf has got and the fact that his wolf looks like Luna Jungkook's wolf led to Taehyung's decision.