Settling in

Elounor Calder POV

The car nearly reached our destination 2.5 hours later at 8:15 am ! God I am so tired but I haven't slept whilst sat next to Lou. We'd agreed to sit together the night before since we couldn't do a sleep over as neither of us were able to pack on time. We're such idiots.

The whole car journey, I kind of wished I sat next to Harry like I was before but I couldn't be all awkward and not sit next Lou. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Soon enough the car stopped and the door slide open and Harry gestured me to get out first. I did so being almost blinded by the paparazzi. The flashes nearly blinded me. I felt a hand on the small of my back as Harry guided me through all the people with the aid of security trying to make us a path.

Finally we got into the building today the boys were doing 'Good Morning Britain!'. The boys were ushered into the dressing room before I managed to thank Harry. I was tempted to go in but watching the boys change was too awkward. Instead I went to find Phillip Schofield and Holly, since I was a fan of the show. I introduced myself as being from '1D's management team. I even got Phillip to follow me on twitter which was so cool! Both of them are so lovely. When the boys were finally out of the dressing room they made their way to the their seats. I watched the show smiling very brightly to Lou, since all of us were wide awake now, Lou returned the gesture. When I made eye contact with Harry he winked at me making me blush whilst having to look away fiddling with my necklace.

The show went on without a hitch with quite a funny remarks from the boys. With Harry constantly looking over to me off camera and Phillip actually brought it up asking him why he kept looking at his 'female manager' making my hide my face and Harry laughing awkwardly grabbing the back of his neck.

Soon the boys had finished their appearance it was 11 am. The first signing is at 1 pm, so there's only 2 hours to actually settle in. The boys and I got ushered into the tour bus. Of course there are 6 beds, 3 on each wall. Luckily they had these curtain thing for each bed so we could have some privacy.

"Shot gun top bunk" Lou ran past me to go the left top bed.

"You're such a child Lou" I teased him.

"Top's mine!" I heard Niall screech as he went to the right top bed.

"You can choose which one you'd like." Liam told me, he is really lovely. I saw Harry going into one of the other rooms.

"Oh, umm" I just couldn't decide. "I don't want to go on the middle, so umm I'll go on a bottom one. On the right" (Niall's Side) I thought out loud.

"Hey, at least be on my side" Lou whined.

"Sorry Lou, I like sleeping on the right" I grinned. It was true I always have so many silly rules which I follow just out of pure habit.

Harry walked in the room again placing his luggage to the side in a cabinet. I sat on my bed. "Can I take this one" Harry touched the bed on top of mine whilst he looked down at me.

"Yeah, I think so, Zayn and Liam haven't decided" I told him

"Oh cool, I'll place my hat here so they know it's mine". He sat next to me after taking his hat off. "We should hang out more." He said.

"Well we work together so so I guess I'll see you more anyway." I smiled

"By the way guys!" Joe the coordinator spoke up "The signing is like in 1 hour, 30 minutes so you need to be ready at least 20 minutes before that!" after we all nodded he left. I took out my timetable to see what I had to do next.

"Liam?" I grabbed his attention "we have a singing lesson today, apparently there is a piano here somewhere according to Simon." I smiled. Well Simon has assured me a few days ago I would have a keyboard and music sheets and all the other musical things I had asked for.

"Yeah it's in that room" Liam gestured to the room toward the front of the bus.

"Oh right, see ya later Harry" I smiled him as he mumbled a 'bye' to me too. Mine and Liam's lesson was very detailed and we covered a lot on his voice. I've mentioned a few techniques he needs to think of when he sings and he wrote him them down. Liam is the perfect student. Before I knew it I heard Joe yell:

"Come on, Liam and Elounor, we need Liam to go get ready." Our lesson was 40 minutes or so and there were a lot of things we had covered and plenty more we needed to work on. Although Liam was excited about the band trying so hard to get even better I felt horrible, that the reason wasn't for the band to be the best; it was driven by the fact they were just about to lose a member.

I walked out to see Harry was the first who was ready and sat on his bed. "Hey Harry" I smiled at him.

"Hi Elounor, I was wondering do you wanna go get lunch after the signing? Since I have the rest of the day off." He asked me.

"Yeah sure" he didn't have to ask me twice. "I think there's like a cute café we can go to" I offered him.

"Cool that sounds lovely. How'd your lesson with Liam go?" He continued the conversation.

"Harry!" Joe exclaimed. "You needed to wait with Paul - your minder." I have to say Joe looked pissed "I specifically told you that" I see why Joe was pissed and why just Harry was here.

Me and Harry followed Joe out of the bus since we were the only ones here I felt Harry's hand on the small of my back. It felt quite nice. It made me feel even more forward to our date? was it a date? He didn't call it that should I call it that I thought.

The boys were ushered in and they took they're seats and it was 1 pm. It wasn't like I had much to do. There were so many managers and coordinators sorting it all out. I was the co-manager of the musical side of things. My main job is to perfect the boys so they can go strong as a four-piece, with the short time available I had to follow them around and squeeze in a lesson from time to time. A bit of song writing with Liam, Harry and Lou is going to be needed.

It suddenly occurred to me will they even want me if the find out I knew about Zayn's departure? Or maybe they will decide they liked it better without me?

I guess I'll find out in 3 weeks time.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Okay I am officially worried the book is way too short paced? But I like writing in so much detail I feel I am building the characters - it's important that you guys understand - Elounor, Louis and Harry to make it more interesting and I guess tangible?

In short I don't want to be bad I went to be great! So I am trying so any feedback is loved and cherished haha.

tbh this is the most serious note I've ever left I think it's becasue I've been ill for a week but notice I still updated EVERYDAY !! :D

Anywho Comment and vote what you like it so far I need to know lol

Next update is tomorrow ... duh!

Seeyaaa xxx