Yes

Elounor Calder POV

I didn't mind Molly, but after Harry's outburst I was kind off pissed of by her. She was Louis girlfriend she needs stick with him of course people will notice and the boy's reputation will suffer. I followed Harry in to the room with the beds after I heard Louis about to confront Molly about it.

"I'm sure Molly was just being friendly." She just touched his arms or something without thinking, yeah, that was it. Harry was sat on his bed looking calmer now. I sat next to him on his bed.

"Oh yeah, squeezing my butt is a friendly gesture in that case I'll squeeze your's every time you walk by." I blushed, my cheeks were heating up, even though he was just making a point.

"That's not the point, you could've dealt with it slightly better." Even though I was annoyed I had to be mature and understanding, I was a manager. "Just be nicer to her. Lou is speaking to her now sorting it out."

"I didn't hear you object" Harry looked at me smirking.

"At what?" I asked him smiling at Harry's happier mood

"Me squeezing your butt." He looked very smug with himself. I looked away feeling hot.

"Stop, that's not the point." I tried to argue.

"See did it again" he pointed his finger at me."You wouldn't mind would you? You might even like it, actually you will like it." He said in matter of faculty.

"Can we change the topic?" I finally made eye contact with him.

He looked at my lips. "We could talk about kissing." I'd been a while since we kissed and I really missed it even though we'd only done it twice.

"Why talk?" I almost dared him, I looked down hoping he would get the hint to kiss me. I was feeling so shy around him right now.

He leaned in closer and I felt his hands brush my cheek and I made eye contact with him. His lips brushed mine. I felt electricity through me. I moaned having missed this, and I could feel Harry smile as he used both his hands to grab my waist. My hands went to grab his hair as he moaned I smiled happily at his reaction. Knowing I made him feel like that. I wanted more.

I grabbed his shoulders pulling him down with me on to his bed. My head hit his pillow and we both moved our legs on to the bed so they wouldn't dangle down. The kiss only got hotter as Harry kissed my neck "Harry, that feels really good." No one had kissed my neck before but I loved it as I moved my head giving him more of my neck. Luckily the beds were twin sized so we fit with enough room.

His body wasn't really touching mine which was bothering me now. I moved my hands down his chest and toward his belt wanting to feel him again. He seemed hesitant to lean down. "Come, closer Harry" I encouraged him. I felt his bulge on me and he moaned, but he wouldn't fully rest on me. So I wrapped my legs his waist pulling him lower holding him very tightly.

"God, Harry" I moaned.

"Jesus Christ, Elounor" Harry moaned. He worked his way back to my mouth. He was about to say something before I heard the tour bus down open. It was so loud you could always tell if someone got on or off. Now there was only one room between whoever it was getting on the bus. Harry quickly pulled the curtain hiding us. He rested his hand on my mouth.

"Harry!" It was Joe. He walked in the same room as us. My legs snacked down from him wondering what to do.

"Yeah? What do you want? I am changing" Harry lied.

"In your bed?" Joe queried. My eyes got bigger in fear he was going to check.

"Yeah, go away Joe!" He looked at me before saying "I'm naked" was he seriously trying to talk dirty whilst we where nearly caught.

"TMI man!" Joe groaned "Okay well it's 8 pm we are going in an hour so you have till then to like walk around - remember you need a minder with you though, no running off on dates with Elounor! Oh let her know the same about being int he bus before 9 pm or we'll end up going without her."

"Sure Joe, bye!" Harry told him and we heard him leave. He got off the tour bus. Me and Harry laughed so hard. Harry rolled next to me so he was on his back as well.

"I can't believe you told him you we, were naked!" I said between laughs. I looked over him his eyes crinkled.

"What else could I do?" He said. He looked slightly serious before saying, "you want me naked don't you?". My eyes literally went huge.

"Harry!" I smacked his arm playfully. "You are filthy!"

"Only for you" he sang. "Mostly it gets reciprocated or women make a move even if they barely know me" I was annoyed knowing he said that. What did he expect from me?

"Like Molly?" I offered bitterly.

"Yeah, but that's why I like you, you're just being your self and actually just enjoying my company not wanting me because of fame, money or sex." Okay that was sweet. Sort of.

"You like me?" I asked him and we both looked at each other.

"Yeah" he turned his entire body to face me and I did the same "I was kind oh hoping that maybe you, would've, kind off, ya'know ... date me?" He rushed the last two words making me smile even more.

"I don't know" I teased him. He looked mortified. I burst into laughter "I'm joking Harry, I'd like that." He smiled at me. "So am I girlfriend?" I was pushing it but I wanted to know what he meant by dating me.

"Yes, well I'd like you to be" He seemed nervous.

"Good, I want you to be my boyfriend" I told him honestly.

"I like that" He mentioned.

"Me too" I smiled. My phone went off indicating my alarm for Niall's singing lesson "I need to get going, Niall has a session with me in like 10 minutes" I rolled out of his bed. "Bye" I smiled

"No good bye kiss?" Harry teased.

"Naaah" I playfully told him. As I walked off texting Niall of our session.

AUTHORS NOTES:

What doya think this is such a cute chapter although the next one will explain why why I put El in the bottom bunk

Anywho I'm running late so byeeEE1

See yaaa