Nine. How They Met ...

Harry Styles POV

I was tempted to just turn up in my boxers and see her face, but given the fact that we're not that 'cozy' yet and Louis will be here it wouldn't be a good idea. I had brought two '6 pack beers' just in case we needed it. I wonder if her and Louis do this all time? She did leave me at dinner for him. No I am just being paranoid she doesn't seem like the type to need attention. She and Louis have been friends for like years I think? Louis would never hang out with someone so much who was just using him.

Unless she's like really good at hiding it. To think about it, she would've flaunted her friendship with Louis and her very impressive list of celebrity clients all over her social media accounts. I went through the whole of Google and only found private accounts. Clearly she likes her privacy. Maybe it's the money ? She probably earns enough from just writing songs she been working since she like 13 and has worked with incredible talents. It can't be money then.

Maybe she just likes the people she hangs out with - it's sounds obvious like that but ever since the band did well I've never not seen someone who doesn't use us in some way. That's probably why I like her so much. Would it be possible to get another kiss from her tonight? it's all I've been thinking about since her inviting me. Well there were more dirty thoughts not going to lie.

I approached her humble house. It was like on a normal street, no gates, it didn't look intimidating it just looked welcoming, friendly and real. Just like her. I parked on her drive, I was like 30 minutes early, but I don't care. I knocked on her door. I am feeling very nervous, although I shouldn't be it's not a date Louis will be here too. Maybe it was just the thought of seeing her that made me feel that way.

I knocked on the door. I stood there and waited.

Suddenly the door swung open and I saw her in a pair of light grey sweats, white vest top and a light grey cardigan. She looked adorable. Is that an okay thing to say to her? Probably not.

"Hi, I'm early I hope you don't mind," because I couldn't wait to see you again, it's not like I would ever admit that out loud though.

She smiled radiantly "No, it's fine, come in it's cold Harry." I walked in being welcomed in by a lovely home like scent. It was really comforting, I don't know the smells called but I do really like it.

"I got you these," I passed her beers as I started to take of my shoes.

"Oh wow thanks this is lot of alcohol for three people," she commented before walking me to the kitchen where continued to make small talk as our smiles didn't seem to fade. She was really was happy to see me, I think.

"If your hungry I have some left over lasagna" she offered me and I manged to think on my feet.

"No, that's fine I'm sure it's not as good as my spaghetti so wouldn't want to embarrass you. Where did you buy it from ?" I teased her with a massive smile.

"Your spaghetti wasn't thaat good I was being polite." She giggled and her eyes sparkled under the kitchen lights. She looked alive.

"That's partially true, there was something even better from that night." She looked confused before I continued "that we didn't finish" I moved closer as I watch all the colour go to her cheeks. "Now where we?" I rested my hand on her cheek. Oh yeah that's why I came earlier.

She finally spoke, it was a whisper but she sounded confident "I don't remeber you'll have to show me" we both smiled as I leaned in closer.

"EEEEELAPHANT!" his voice bellowed.

"Jesus Christ" I murmured. "Hey Louis," if looks could kill Tomlinson.

"LOOOO-WISE" Elounor literally run into his arms. She didn't met me like that? "You're already been drinking?" She scrunched her nose in the most adorable way.

Louis shrugged. "Well I was stressed, that's all," he chuckled brushing it off.

"So Louis," I spoke getting annoyed, "how long have you known each other?".

He thought for a bit "like four or more years - we were on the 'X-Factor' when -"

"You acted like a crazy person" Elounor taunted him. " I'll tell you what he did", Elounor took control. "I was innocently walking to the studio as I saw Louis on the opposite side of the road, me not thinking much of it, he then sees me crossing and then stands in front of me in the middle of the road." Elounor turned to face Louis "and wouldn't bloody leave till, I gave him my number" she was now giggling at the memory along side an embarrassed Louis.

"Did it work, did you give him your number" I eagerly asked her.

She nodded replying "I had to, we could've died if a car came." She laughed again. I felt jealousy rush through me. She gave me her number to me because she had to, not because she decided too, like she did with Louis. My annoyance got the better of me so I asked, "how long did you two date for?" Please say you never dated.

"We were never together but we went on a date or two, but then you guys blew up and me and Louis decided to end it" she informed me. So had I met her it then, would it have worked? It didn't with Louis. Maybe it's good we didn't met then. "He decided to take up song writing and Simon put him with me all those years ago." Damn you Simon. Why didn't you introduce me?

AUTHORS NOTES

Not gonna lie but seriouly this chapter 8, 9 AND 10 were supposed to be one chapter at this rate I might need to extend it to chapter 11. Is that a bad sign do I write too much please let me KNOW!

How cute - the way Louis and El met !

I hope everyone is enjoying this. I really like writing it.

Comment and vote !

Next Update is tomorrow!!

Seeyaaa Xxxx