Inappropriate Touching

Harry Styles POV

After the 4 hour signing it was now 5 pm. Shit. Hopefully Elounor won't mind, I'm sure she won't she's too nice to even mention it. Me and the boys started to walk back to the tour bus. "Elounor!" I shouted, I didn't really care she was kind of far away so of course I'd shout. I decided today I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I cab literally feel my heart thumping out of my chest.

She turned around, looking beautiful as always "hey," she said as I was much closer to her. "There is a really nice café we could go to just around the corner" she said. Not caring how late I was. I signaled her to lead the way. We walked to this café she had chosen.

We had a nice chat about the tour and lots of childhood memories. I decided I was going to ask her out on our way to the bus since there wouldn't be anyone to hear it. The café was empty buy there were staff here. I couldn't risk getting rejected infront of people.

I placed a £20 note for a £10 order, refusing Elounor the chance to pay. I will always pay for her, it felt nice to pay for her, I usually only paid because of what society said but I just want to do nice things for her.

We walked back then Elounor said "have you met Molly yet?" I am sure it was an innocent question but it reminded me of her date with Ed.

"No, have you?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah, she seems nice" she said casually.

"Oh was that when you went on a date with Ed?" I had to bring it up and see what she said.

"That wasn't a date Harry, I've never been on a date with him." She told me and I felt better.

"Oh, how come? he seems nice." Truth is Ed is fantastic but in this context I didn't have it in me to admit it.

"Oh umm, well, there's no reason I've just not wanted to, he's not exactly wanting to. Our friendship is platonic" she shrugged it off. "Ed's brilliant but he isn't the one for me, I think." I would've been a lot happier if she hadn't said 'I think' at the end. But I liked her honesty of just not wanting to date him.

Now is the time I'll ask if she wants to date me."I've been thinking ...." She hummed in response. "Maybe we co -"

"ELEPHANT!" I'm going to kill him. Like actually kill him. I turned to see fucking Louis running to hug Elounor. I need to calm down they're best friends so it's fine. Also he's my best friend too, not loving how I seemingly forgot that. Should I ask Louis if Elounor likes me? He would know that as well. I had thought about it before but I just couldn't find the time or have it in me to wait. Asking Elounor out was impulsive if I waited I would've wimped out.

"Lewis!" She said in response getting out of the hug. "What's up?"

"Molly is on the bus." He told us

"Don't sound too happy Louis," I told him.

"She seems to forget she's meant to be my girlfriend," he told us as we walked to the bus. "She flirts with everything, her dress sense screams single! Not someone's girlfriend, seriously the fans are going to catch on, how could management be so careless!" He huffed annoyed. We entered the bus.

"I am sure she's not that bad." I assured him. He gave me a sassy look as he silently begged to differ from my opinion.

"Hi!" Squeaked a grown ass women in a damn tight dress, with her boobs and ass literally about to bust out. I was weirdly thinking of Elounor being dressed in something similar. Who am I kidding I was thinking about Elounor naked. "I'm Molly!" She stretched her hand out to shake mine

"Hey, Harry Styles" I grabbed her hand. I couldn't be bothered with the whole 'nice to met you'. I just wanted to talk to Elounor in private. "Sorry but I need Elounor in private" I smirked at how innocent it sounded and how dirty it sounded to me.

I grabbed Elounor's hand as she mumbled "nice seeing you again Molly!" Once we were alone in the room with the beds. "You need to be nicer to her." I'm pretty sure I was nice to her but I don't care if I wasn't. I was to obsessed, needing to talk to Elounor.

"I just wa -" I got interrupted.

"There are few fans who want a picture, Harry and El" Of course everyone wants me now that I'm trying to talk to someone. It was Louis. God Louis I love you man but I.Want.To.Kill.You.Right.Now.

We walked out the bus and there were two very cute twins who were like 15 or so. They were pink frilly dresses with '1D' painted on with red lipstick on their cheeks. Their smiles grew wider seeing me. I do Love our fans - they care so much for me and the boys. I can't always be honest with them since the last thing I need is the media manipulating that, destroying what we have with them.

We chatted with them. Then me, Louis and Molly stood in a line as the girls were about to take the picture. I was about to grab Elounor's hand to stand with me, but before I could Elounor had moved forward to the girls smiling.

"Here girls" she reached for their camera "you can both stand in the picture, you don't need me in it." The girls 'Sam' and 'Sally' were thrilled since it meant they wouldn't take turns awkwardly. It made me happy seeing how kind she can be. My thought's were interrupted by a hand on my butt. I turned to see Molly smirking. I roughly grabbed her hand moving it. I had to stay happy for the girls but boy was I pissed. What was she playing at.

Elounor insisted we took multiple pictures with the girls as she thought they were 'adorable' in their pink dresses. In this small amount of time Molly had tried two more times to touch me in some way. Finally the girls left and I walked back into the bus. I didn't hesitate when Elounor shut the door behind her. "WHAT the HELL! MOLLY what where you THINKING!" Louis and Elounor were silent not catching on. Surprised by me.

Louis stepped up "It's fine Harry, you don't have to sho- "

"She couldn't keep her hands off of me, ask her! Seriously this is terrible people will notice there are cameras everywhere." I cut him off leaving the three of them silent at this new information.

AUTHORS NOTOES

KK - So I realise my chapters are long but I've decided I like it like that so yeah I not going to complain about it since I still like it hehe x

Also not much to say other than this chapter was going to be called 'piss off' but I thought of something slightly better! if you have something better please tell me it's very appreciated :)

Anywho comment or vote for an instant update I am like 10 chapters ahead now ! I am about to write another full chapter for you guys ;)

Next update is tomorrow! XXX

Seeyaaax