Cozy

Harry Styles POV

Today is the day, it's the first day of the signing tour 28th November 2014. It's been over a week I saw Elounor or even spoke to her. Although I have been thinking about her a lot. I guess I am kind of mad at her for going to get coffee with Ed, Louis and his girl - Molly? Wow my paranoia has been really acting up since I saw them all hanging out. I can't believe she went on a date with Ed! It's none of my business but still ... she isn't the type to be doing it for the attention I know that already, I kept reminding myself. I will see her a lot more on this tour which is nice, hopefully we'll get closer.

I didn't do my packing last night. I can do it very quickly now since it's something I've done so many times in a year for like five years now.

It's 4 am so the car should be here by 5:30 am, it gives my enough time for breakfast. Then we get driven to the tour bus and begin our first signing at around 9 am. Today is going to be tiring. I wonder if Elounor will like it? Will she change when we interact in front of people? I hope not. She won't, I have to remember that and stop getting so paranoid by this.

I just managed to finish my cereal. Who can really be bothered to cook a meal first thing in the morning? I texted the maid reminding her that I'll be on tour. Hopefully she won't throw a party of some crazy shit, just because she hasn't done it yet doesn't mean she won't or can't. I double checked the windows, oven and my packing. Till I got Liam's text;

Liam - Heyooo ! we are outside man.

Harry - Coming

I walked out shortly and surely, I saw the black rang rover. Even though it's been years the paparzzi seem to surprise me with their persistence to turn every facial expression of mine into an article. I got in the car seeing Zayn already asleep, Liam looking tired - not reflecting the cheery text he sent me and Niall eating Polo's. There were six seats me occupying the fourth one, next to Liam. While I faced Niall with Zayn who was next to the window opposite Liam. The car moved on after my suitcase was put into the boot of the car for me.

Louis doesn't live in this part of London. I do know a beautiful brunette who does - I mentally cringed at what I thought and smiled at the alliteration reminding me of the first time she texted me. Jesus Christ I am officially a 'love-sick' puppy I rolled my eyes.

"So who are we getting?" I asked Liam since he always knows these details.

"Elounor. Since we always have 6 seats everywhere we go she's just going to chill we us for transport" He replied. Thank the Lord for everyone's need to make an even number of seats. Usually Niall used it to place food.

I was wearing a white T-shirt, grey joggers, beanie and trainers. The boys were all equally dressed like me, but I made an effort on the front of my hair which was showing. Overall I looked okay - I would've looked a lot worse if I wasn't expecting the 'paps' to take pictures of me.

I saw her house come in to view. So I rang her. After a few rings she picked up.

"Hello?" she spoke timidly clearly tired.

"Hey, Elounor, you ready?" I asked her.

She yawned before replying "for what?" She was kidding, right?

"To come on tour, please say you're all packed?" I started to panic on her behalf.

"Oh. That's today I though it was Monday no? Are you sure it's today because I haven't even packed!" She sounded worried. I explained this all to the boys who were now worried seeing my reaction. I put the phone on loud speaker so Liam could talk.

"Hey Elounor it's Liam, ummm it is definitely today, we're outside you're house waiting. How long would it take you to pack we have like 30 minutes tops we can wait. Even then we'd have to rush the whole day."

"If you're gullible look out the window" We all turned to the window seeing Elounor smiling as she disconnected the phone. "of course I remembered I am your co-manager" she teased as the minder placed her luggage into the boot along side all of ours. We all laughed in embarrassment as she got in looking lovely in her black skinny jeans, leather jacket, boots and white flow-y shirt. I felt nice when she choose to sit with me instead of Niall.

"You got us good, I even woke up from the panic" laughed Zayn. Elounor laughed back.

"Sorry, I'm just very sarcastic at times" she told him.

"Would you like a Polo?" Niall asked her. She nodded her head, accepting one and thanking him. Everyone was now in a better mood but had all gone back to being quite still tired but I felt much more enthusiastic.

"You look nice" I told her without thinking.

"Thanks" she said. "I like your beanie". She yawned "God I am tired". She tried to get comfortable in her seat but couldn't find a place to rest her head.

"Here" I gently placed her head on my shoulder. I can't I believe I just did that? Will she find it weird?

She took a deep breath bringing my arm to across her body holding on to it gently. "Thanks" she mumbled. I couldn't help but wonder is she did this with Louis. The boys were all too tired to notice all except Liam show furrowed his eyebrows before smiling out the window.

When we reached Louis' house Elounor had fallen asleep. Louis opened the door harshly by mistake not realizing El was asleep. As she jerked awake from the door sliding open. I was disappointed when I felt her body stopped touching mine.

"Lou!" she smiled sleepily rubbing her eye.

"Sorry, El I didn't realize you were asleep." He replied groggily. She gave him a tight smile, obviously tired

"Niall is it okay for you to swap seats with El. I was hopping to sit next to her" Louis asked him and Niall obliged. As I saw Elounor move to sit next to the window and Louis sit in Niall's place. So now Niall was sat next to me instead. If Louis wasn't so sleepy he would've noticed the daggers I was sending him. "How long is this ride anyway?" Louis aksed.

"Like over 2 hours" Elounor replied beside him. The whole way I saw her resting her head on Louis' shoulder giving me a tight smile from time to time she hadn't fallen asleep again. It's was a long trip, since most of us were too tired to be bothered to talk.

AUTHORS NOTES:

I am sorry if this bored you lol hopefully not please comment if it did I need to know to change it lol

This chapter feels like a filler but it's not mean to be I swear ! Also naming this one took ages ! haha I almost gave up :)

God I am sucker for cuddling... Epically with Harry styles lmfao x

Anywho it's 5 am and I am starved so I am going to make pancakes, with vanilla ice cream and maple syrup ;)

Anywho I'll update tomorrow as always !!

Seeeyaaa x