Firing Her

Harry Styles POV

I was absolutely terrified when Elounor said 'I don't know' earlier tonight. I thought she was trying to let me down gently or some shit. But then she had to go do that stupid session with Niall. The boys came back from thier walk shortly after she left. We were in our beds, they had their curtains closed except for me I was waiting for Elounor. Finally she and Niall and emerged, I saw her yawn a 'night' while Niall did the same giving me a tight smile climbing on to his bed.

"Hey" I hoarsely whispered to Elounor.

"Hey -" I cut her off before she even finished.

"Can we talk?" I asked her. I hope she takes this well.

"One sec, I wanna change" she smiled tiredly.

I waited while I worried about the possible negative outcomes of me asking her to do this. She won't want to do this. I know she won't. Should I still ask her? God, I have to at least see, her reaction will help ease the paranoia I am feeling now toward the future and the outcome of this relationship.

"What's up?" Elounor had emerged in grey baggy sweats and a black tank top. She looked adorable.

I tapped on to the space on my bed, signalling her to get on it. " I just wanted to ask you something."

She timidly got on, facing me expectantly with her hazel eyes.

"I, well I don't usually trust people, I trust you though I wouldn't have decided I want to be with you if I didn't." I told her as she kept a straight face but I could tell she was getting curious. "I need time, I think we shouldn't tell anyone about ... us. At least for a while." I know I am being ridiculous she isn't using me but I am doing this out of habit.

"I think so too. I just ... I don't feel comfortable with this new found attention I am getting and like I'm nervous already so I think we don't need to share this. It'll only bringing unwanted attention for both us." I was so relived she agreed with me. "Can I tell Lou? I think we could tell friends and family."

"Okay." I timidly replied.

"Okay" she mirrored before yawning. Looking adorable. "I'm tired, can we carry on talking in the morning?" She looked directly in my eyes. I smiled happily this girl is mine.

"Sure." She left my bed and I wanted her stay after feeling the heat leave from my bed. We all had such an early morning of course we were all knackered.

**Next Morning**

"Harry!" I heard someone giggle. I grunted wanting to stay in my bed. "You have to be up, like now to be able to make to wardrobe on time!" I grunted again turning around. I heard silence 'finally' I thought. I heard some rustling though, oh well I can sleep through it. I felt a kiss on my cheek. I moaned in pleasure. I turned to face who it was. I opened my eyes to see Elounor, who was now on my bed straddling. She carried on kissing me. Once I reincorporated my girlfriend's gesture. She pulled away.

"Come on, I know you're awake now!" Elounor told me.

"Well that was a good morning" I said in my morning voice. She blushed a bit clearly remembering our kiss in her loft.

"I like your morning voice. But you need to wake up" she got off of me.

"So if I didn't have to wake up what we be doing right now?" I wriggled my eyebrows at her suggestively. She rolled her eyes playfully before mumbling a 'you're late'.

Once I had reached wardrobe, it took me an hour to get ready. I hadn't even seen the time yet, which was driving me crazy. Is it morning or afternoon? After what felt like forever we finished the signing and were escorted out. We all got onto the tour bus ready to start moving again. I eagerly looked for Elounor as I had barely seen her.

"Hey, Lou can I have a minute?" Elounor said opening the door to the music room. She gave Lou a tight smile, as he walked in she shut the door. After 10 minutes or so the bus had moved but Elounor and Louis were there behind closed doors. I trust with Louis of course, I do, but I got too damn curious to wait. I opened the door.

"Hey, Harry" spoke a neutral Elounor.

"Hi, everything okay in here. You both don't look very happy" I asked them both. Elounor sighed.

"Basically Molly is fired, because she can't seem to stop flirting with boys who aren't Lou" Elounor spoke. "But I have to be the one to fire her." She looked clearly upset by this. "I don't have it in me to fire her so I'm just stressed out." I was kind of upset(?) she didn't ask me for advice, I need to stop whining.

"Aww babe" I walked over sitting next to her, and she rested her head on my shoulders as I held her. It felt fantastic.

"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but me and Harry are kinda ya'know ... dating?" She spoke quietly to Louis. His eyebrows raised in shock and he smiled.

"Well look at that. My best friends are dating - I will never pick sides just saying" Louis smirked. Although soon as he made eye contact with Elounor he seemed to add "actually I'll always take El's side. She's always right!" Making her cheer.

"That's what I thought bitch!" Elounor exclaimed very proudly whilst giggling.

"Why do you have to be the one to tell Molly?" I brought the previous topic back.

"Well, I am your co-manager, so I manage your guy's music and basic PR - I manage it all with Simon and few others. Unlike the other managers here, they just do as they've been told by your management team AKA me, Simon and 'so on'. It has to be someone from management and that's me since firing her on the phone is a bit too harsh and I wouldn't let Simon do that."

"Simon honestly thought it was good idea to do it over phone?" I know he was bit rough but that's a just a bit too much.

Elounor nodded her head. "He's very annoyed by her, she kept telling him she'd change but he feels like she's only damaged your rep." We carried on talking for a bit on how Elounor should break it to her.

We managed to come up with a little speech on how to make Molly feel better about this. To be honest it's good she's going I hate fake people.

AUTHORS NOTES:

I'm Sorry but I REEALLY hate this chapter that makes me very sad! I jus think it's poorly written idk what do you think?

hmmm

dw though the next chapter will be better !! :D Promise Xx

Of course comment a new name for the chapter mine's a bit too shitty! No ?

Also each comment/vote means an automatic update !! :*

So I will see you tomorrow or sooner ;) Hehe

SeeeYaaa xx