Eleven. Caught and Surprises

Elounor Calder POV

I was awaken by very gentle snoring I turned around to face a very disheveled Harry snoring. He looked a lot younger, calmer and very cute. I really wanted to kiss his cheek or something and say 'good morning'. I had to stop myself, it wasn't like we were together. We kissed once and attempted to kiss once when Lou disturbed us. It made me smile and my stomach turn when I thought about it, well anything from last night did. I feel like I really got to know him. We didn't discuss too much about me I was very good at avoiding and lying about certain things. I just don't like the idea of everyone knowing my personal life completely.

I now noticed Harry was shirt-less. He had one on last night I'm sure he did a black one, maybe he took it off at night after I fell asleep? Was he actually wearing clothes underneath? He did say he likes to sleep naked. He was serious then. I wanted to check so I lifted to the duvet we shared I didn't wear it last night, obviously I changed my mind during the night. I was planning to just look at his legs for signs of him wearing his grey joggers.

"What are you doing?" Harry snapped me out of my curiosity. Shit.

"I wasn't looking at ... you were wearing a shirt last night, but not now, so I was curious" God I sound stupid. "I didn't want to look at your ..." penis, dick, manhood? I could feel myself go red as Harry smirked.

"You can't look but you can touch" he whispered seductively. Oh Lord.

"No it wasn't like that I swear," still trying to cling on to any dignity I could find. I always was a little shy around the topic of sex in front of a guy. Who wouldn't be if that guy was Harry Styles. "I just wanted to know if you were dressed from underneath."

He raised his eyebrows in amusement as I carried on. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be awkward." I was speaking faster."You just caught me off guard ... with your voice, not being shirtless" he just seemed to ease in smile even more."I'm gonna check on Lou - bye!" I turned around to get up and go toward the stairs.

He grabbed my arm before laughing very loudly, "stay," he managed to say between laughs "it's fine." I was back in my original position on the mattress but closer to him. He looked serious again before speaking. "I have that affected on women," looking me dead in the eye. Pushing a piece of my hair back he started to smile at my wide-eyed expression mixed in with embarrassment.

I pushed the duvet over my face, groaning and faced my body toward the ceiling and I heard laughter as well as shuffling. Harry had managed to come in between me and the duvet. with his hands either side of my face as I looked at him in shook. It felt like it was only getting hotter under here. We both looked slightly out of breath and serious. The softened light passing from the duvet just made him glow.

"Do you like kissing me?" Harry asked out of the blue.

Yes, God yes! "I don't really know what to say." I was to shy to admit it.

"What would you do if kissed you now," he whispered, looking at my lips

"I'd enjoy it" I spoke truthfully trying to be bold as he was sometimes. He smirked inching his mouth closer to slowly. He stopped at my lips not pushing lips on to mine. Which drove me crazy.

I pushed my lips up to met his and he smiled into it. It was a gentle kiss but I wanted more so when he placed his tongue on my lips I gave him full access. I still wanted more, none of Harry's body was touching mine. He was probably worried about squashing me.

I touched his shoulders working my way down his long torso and when I touched his hips I knew now he was wearing boxers. I felt him stiffen slightly at my touch, but didn't say anything. I moved my hands to the small of his back and gently pushed him down. He did so, but only little and I encouraged him closer, closer and closer till his morning bulge was resting on me. We both moaned heavily.

"Harry" I moaned surprised by how much I liked this. I hope he liked it as much as I did. He finally pulled away breathless.

"This is what I call a good morning" he chirped with a massive smile on his lip. Making me smile.

"I should go down see how Lou is doing," I didn't want to leave him but I couldn't stay on this mattress all day with Harry. I managed to find a new toothbrush for Harry as I went first to use the toilet I saw the time it was now 12:01 pm. Well today was a waste ... the morning was worth it I smiled. I wish I wore some small and thin shorts to bed but Lou was here, so I were thick sweatpants baring him in mind.

I now walked down stairs and found Lou had woken up and was dressed the same as last night in his PJ's "Morning" he grumbled. Clearly hungover.

"Morning, what are you hungry for? Please say McDonalds I can't be bothered to cook" I told him.

"Mmm sure that'll be good." He just said that to me to shut me up.

"Okay well I call Harry and I'll get you some sunglasses to help with the sun, cocodomol for that headache." Since the weather was amazingly hot, it would mean Lou would probably feel worse.

"Harry!" I shyly called from the bottom of the stairs hoping to see him shirtless again. I wanted to see his tatoos.

"Yeah?" He yelled still in the bathroom.

"We're going Mc Donalds like now so come on, just put on some trousers please" hoping Lou didn't notice what I said at the end.

Harry came down the stairs fully clothed as I has given Lou some water and Cocodomol. I reached for my keys "Morning, Harry" I said not too sure what to say to him.

"Good morning" he smirked clearly thinking of our steamy kiss. I looked down as I walked passed him to wear my shoes.

"I'm driving, it's on me." I told him. Although Harry wasn't having it. He managed to be the one to drive and the one who was planing to pay.

AUTHORS NOTES:

REMEMBER 1 COMMENT/VOTE = AN EXTRA CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN LOADS SO IT CAN UPDTAE IMMEIDTALEY HEHE

Okay wow I feel like nothing happened in this chapter but it was like over 1,000 word so IDK what to do haha oh well - I hope you still liked it :)

And has anyone else noticed how terrible I am at writing chapter names lol

How is the story so far? is it like you imagined? better? worse? - I hope better haha

Anyway I will see you beautiful faces tomorrow OR SOONER IF YOU COMMENT / VOTE

SeeeYaaa !! Xxx