Longevity

Elounor Calder POV

"And that's why Molly had to leave." I sadly informed the boys, I had only fired her yesterday. It was currently 11 pm. We were all sat in the games room.

"So El" Lou spoke. He wriggled his eyebrows "I'm a single man" finishing off with a wink. As he neared his face to mine. I playfully rolled my eyes as I pushed him off. "But I need a fake girlfriend! I'm so lonely already!" He pouted. He looked really upset sat next to me. Obviously he was just playing around but I still gave in.

"Awww Lou" I cooed him. "I'll be your girlfriend" I smiled playing along. Putting my arm over his shoulder.

"Hear that guys! I already in a relationship and what are you doing Niall?" Lou teased Niall. Niall just rolled his eyes whilst mumbling something in Irish. Lou placed his arm over me as well as we always did.

"I'm not being rude" Niall spoke up again "she was a bit too friendly" going red clearly remembering an awkward memory. We all laughed. I looked over to Harry across the room, I smiled at him but he rolled his eyes and scoffing. Was he annoyed by me? I was quickly pulled out from my thoughts as Zayn got up.

"Well lads, and El" he smiled "I'm off to bed. So goodnight." Come to think of it we all should be asleep.

"That's a good point we all should all go to sleep" I told the boys as Liam went toward his bed in the other room.

"Neveeeeer!" of course Lou was going to protest. After a lot of chasing and nagging for Lou and Niall, more for Lou, I managed to lay them down; it was now midnight.

As I lay in my bed not able to sleep. I kept thinking about Harry. I should speak to him.

"Harry" I whispered. "Harreh ... Oye!" I knew he was awake he'd just tweeted. I started to poke his bed as it was above mine. No response. I had to speak to him so I rolled out of my bed. "Harry, you okay?"

Finally his raspy voice came through "no, you wanna be Louis' girlfriend then knock yourself out!"

"Harry it was a joke, you jealous ? Because it's kinda cute." I still couldn't see him as his curtain was closed just like everyone else. He was quite. "You better be clothed Harold" I warned him pushing the curtain open. I saw his naked back as the rest of him was covered by his blanket. I pushed his blanket forward getting in underneath it.

I lightly tapped his back, hoping he's turn around. But to no avail. "You know me and Lou are just friends, I'm with you not him." I tried to assure him. "I like you Harry, I am in your bed - lets just talk?"

He turned around "I dunno, it's like you couldn't even care I was sat there and you know how paranoid I can be even this," indicating at us, "is a lot from me." I was bit surprised by his outburst not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry do you forgive me?" I pouted looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Sure." He didn't seem very convincing since he didn't smile so I decided to the cringes thing in my whole life.

"There's something missing." I started of getting his attention. "I don't know what though, wait I know!" I pretended to go through my pockets, Harry looking confused. "Maybe, ummm" I reached my right hand to poke his left cheek and making his dimple show "Yay I found your dimple, oh look the other one is there too." As now Harry was smiling completely.

"Okay, now tell me do you forgive me?" I asked him again.

"It's hard not to" he chuckled. "Yeah I do. We're good" he looked at me smiling. After a lot of just making small talk Harry mentioned that I 'was his only girlfriend he had since 1D mania' - to put in it his own word.

"Really?" I knew him and Lou had fake girlfriends but Lou did have the short real relationship. "How come?"

"I don't trust easily, that's actually why I spoke to my lawyer" he hesitantly told me as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why did you speak to him, Harry?" I whispered curiously.

"I want a contract" He plainly put it.

"What do you mean?" I asked him to carry on.

"Like don't get mad, I understand Louis is your best friend so this is good for both us." He tried to justify to me. "The contract just says like how we need to behave -" I cut him off.

"Need to behave? We're together we are choosing this. Why do I need a damn contract to tell me how to feel or behave around you and other people?" I snapped at him.

"Honestly, like calm down, lots of people do it - I'm just trying to make sure we last." He told me. Who the hell did he think he was?

"I'm sorry but I didn't realized we needed a contract to make the longevity of this relationship last" I sarcastically retorted. "So what you're saying you don't think we can last, why the hell did you even ask if -" He now cut me off.

"No, I just, like, I'm sorry. I think we will last and I want it to, but I'm paranoid and it's not for you it's for me." He just apologized to then promote the same stupid idea again. I was offeneded that he felt that way about me to get a lawyer for a bloody contract. God my temper was starting boil over I wanted to scream at him.

"Guess what?" I was again being sarcastic. "You keep that damn contract to yourself, because I won't sign something to prove to you I'll commit I'm your girlfriend, you should expect me to, not demand me to in such a humiliating way. Although I guess now you don't have to worry about me being your girlfriend." I pushed his covers off of and jumping off his bed to go to mine.

I know I made the right choice but now I thought about it, we should've waited before committing. Since now things are going south it'll make things awkward but we barely shared anything to make it a problem. So I guess it's good it ended so early.

I stayed up most of the night turning on the seemingly large bed,with my light on I had just for me as I got out my song book writing away. It's what I did when I wanted to express my feelings.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Hahaha DRAMAAA !!

What do you think! Lemme know :*

Also ideas for the chapter title coz IDK I really struggle.

What's your opinion on the contract do you agree with Harry??

Next update will be tomorrow unless you comment/vote ;)

SeeYaaa Then !! xxx