Episode - 04

One Year Later. Evening, at 4 pm.

A girl stood in the garden, overseeing the decorations with a keen eye.

"Everything needs to be perfect!" she exclaimed, her voice firm but excited. "Not a single thing should go against the instructions. I want everything flawless, absolute perfection!"

"Put flowers there... and there!" she directed, her hands gesturing emphatically. "Don't leave that area empty, I want a sea of colors!"

"And you, Rashid... put lights over there!" she added, pointing to a specific spot. "I want everything bright and cheerful, like a fairytale come true!"

She was giving instructions and orders, and the workers were following her directions diligently.

Just then, two ladies emerged from the house, their elegance and poise commanding attention.

"Wow, the garden looks breathtaking! Isn't it. Bhabhi?" one of them exclaimed.

"The color selection is lovely, isn't it, Falak?" the first lady said, scanning the garden with a warm smile.

"Absolutely, sister-in-law! The decorations look wonderful!" Falak praised, calling out to the girl instructing the workers. "Zoya, beta!"

"Coming, Ammi!" Zoya replied, turning to them with a bright smile. She was a beautiful young girl with big eyes and a pretty smile, and she smiled warmly at her mother as she approached.

"Badi Ammi, do you like the decorations, colors, and flowers? Everything is according to Elhaan's taste," Zoya asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and excitement.

"They're exquisite!" her Badi Ammi praised.

"Can anything you do not turn out beautiful? That's impossible, right faiza bhabhi?" - Falak praised too.

"Indeed, my daughter is the best," Faiza replied, beaming with pride.

"Aww, thank you, Badi Ammi!" Zoya exclaimed, side-hugging her.

"Badi Ammi, have you called Elhaan? When will they arrive? And did you tell them I'm here and doing all this?" Zoya asked, her voice filled with excitement.

"No, beta, my lips are sealed!" Faiza said with a sly smile. "I know you want to surprise them, and I won't spoil the fun!"

"Thank you, Badi Ammi!" Zoya exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with delight.

Faiza cupped Zoya's cheek and said in a gentle voice, "You're going all out for our son, beta. Your efforts are truly touching. He's been so withdrawn these past two years... it's like he's lost his spark. But today, I sense a change in the air."

"Badi Ammi, will he really come?" Zoya asked, her voice trembling with hope.

"Absolutely, my dear! He wouldn't dare miss it!" Falak declared, her eyes twinkling with confidence. "I've given him a gentle nudge, and he knows better than to ignore my words."

"Alright, let's get moving! We have a party to throw!" Faiza said, clapping her hands together. "Finish the decorations, and let's get ready to dazzle! Okay, beta?"

"Yes, Badi Ammi! I'm on it!" Zoya replied, her enthusiasm bubbling over. "I'll call Laiba and Arsal to check on the cake. This is going to be epic!"

Zoya stepped aside, phone in hand, and began dialing. Suddenly, Faiza turned to Falak and called her name, "Falak."

Falak turned around, slightly startled. "Yes, bhabhi?

"I think we've waited long enough, don't you?" Faiza said, her voice laced with a hint of impatience. "It's time to take the next step. We can't keep delaying the inevitable."