Chapter 2

A young man lay on a bed intricately designed with flowers, and colours.

  The body shifted uncomfortably as sweat gathered on its forehead. The person jolted awake, and looked around the room.

  He was so confused. He remembered scolding his little sister for putting salt in his coffee instead of sugar, and now he was here.

  This is ridiculous, he thought as he tried climbing out the bed only to realize he couldn't move.

  Do I have a stroke now, or something?

He tried tilting his head, but he couldn't. He could only move his eyes.

  "" "" "" "" "" ""

Guys, say hello to Yu Sifeng!

The smartest person on Earth. Yu Sifeng was a space researcher, and one time researched on bending the laws of space, and time, to create a time portal.

  He was ambitious, and whenever he set his pretty eyes on something, he wouldn't take his eyes off.

  Afraid he wouldn't be able to succeed, Yu Sifeng did everything he wanted the way it suited him, and he was deaf to anything anyone had to say to him.

  His Dad was an addicted gambler, and one time even tried to gamble away his daughter which proved unsuccessful.

  His mother was a space scientist, and she normally traveled around, and never leaving time to take care of her kids.

  Except this one time Sifeng's little sister, Yu Tian stood up to their mother, and locked her in the house.

  Yu Tian was the cheerful, and talkative sibling who always thought life was a beautiful bed of stupid roses.

  She believed in her dumb happily ever after, and dreamed of becoming a damned princess.

  Yu Sifeng always told her to set a real goal, but she was all like, "I'll rather go to America, and be a swimsuit model."

Yu Sifeng spat at her stupidity, but to his horror, she was dead serious. And, she didn't give a damn about her brother's lectures.

  Soon, their father gobbled up all the money, and disappeared. His mother had a stroke, and died.

Leaving twelve year old Sifeng, and eight years old Yu Ting to fend for each other.

  Sifeng continued his research, and saved up money to send his sister to school.

  At the age of fifteen, he was already a white hat hacker. Honest in his dealings, and very sincere when it comes to seriousness.

  His sister did become a swimsuit model, but anytime she came on a vacation to visit her brother, she always gave him a headache.

  Yu Sifeng was working on his time portal, and asked his extremely useless sister to make coffee for him.

   She handed him the coffee with a big smile, and when poor Sifeng drank it, he spat it on his sister, and she was like, "you spat that disgusting thing on my new PRADA."

   Annoyed by his sister's buzzing, he stomped out of the room, and ended up entering his time portal.

  "" "" '''"" "

  So, guys how was it?

I'd like you to comment on it, and tell me how different it is from the previous one, and if it is better to continue on this route.

  Don't worry, I wouldn't change everything, just the beginning part from chapter 2 to 10 will change.

  I got complaints that my chapter 2 and 3 held much resemblance to someone else's.

So, I decided to change it to avoid any misunderstanding. But, to be sincere I didn't actually copy the person's ideas.

Hopefully, I'll update often, and I'll make up for the removal of the story.

I'm so so sorry. But, that felt like the right thing to do, and I had to look within myself, and choose what my gut had said.

  If I ever made anyone of you guys angry, or annoyed by removing this story, I hope you can forgive me.