Chapter 9

He held her cheeks, so as to prevent her from spitting it out. She ended up swallowing it, and she cried like a baby.

  "Don't cry, baby. Hahahahaha," he laughed his head off at his own joke, but his smile froze when he heard voices.

  He looked out the window to find the empress in a carriage. After Shi Ming died, a ger became the empress.

    His name was Yu Yu Shi. He was Sifeng's best friend, but after becoming empress, he had no time for Sifeng.

  Sifeng turned to Liang Ting, and shoved her mercilessly into another room. He locked the doors, and ran to his courtyard.

  He stood by the lake, and waited for the empress to make a grand entrance. But, it never came.

  Instead Yu Yushi appeared behind him.

" Hello been a long time. How are you doing?"

"Empress ? What are you doing here?"

" Can't I come visit my best friend? "

"The empress made it clear that we are no longer the same status. This wretched one is confused as to why the empress paid a visit," Sifeng said through gritted teeth.

  He and this dog shit of an empress were best friends even though Yu Yushi was older.

  They did everything together, and were even closer than twin siblings. But, after Shi Ming died, many concubines wanted the empress's position, and Yu Yushi was no exception.

  He was in the lowest class according to the hierarchy of the unfortunate, and biased harem.

  Every concubine in this so called harem had to result to devious means to get what they wanted.

Yu Yushi wanted to be seen, and acknowledged, but he was inexperienced in the art of the harem, so he sought for help from the empress dowager.

  The empress dowager was a mean, and evil woman. But, as Sifeng liked to classify her. "Snake".

  She was the exact replica of Beelzebub. If I'm not too much, that is.

  She showed discord amongst concubines, and forced them to almost kill themselves. While the cold hearted emperor turned a blind eye to everything.

  Recap......

  "I want to see the empress dowager," Yu Yushi stood in front of a door, and talked to the eunuch by the door.

  "I'm sorry. The empress dowager doesn't want to see anyone," the eunuch replied calmly.

"She would see me. Do you know who I am?" He sneered.

  The eunuch laughed lightly...
"Do I....?"

????????

  Hello there....

Thanks for reading. Hope it wasn't boring....?

Luv Ya...

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Sayonara.....