Chapter 16

Previously on When Hatred Becomes Compulsory....

"You sound so determined to see your father's death."

I had no wish to become a concubine, nor be restrained to serving some dog of an emperor.

He looked like a fairy as his red robes fluttered in the evening breeze, and his black, silky hair swayed with the wind.

"I don't?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  Sifeng raised a hand against his mouth, and giggled for a long time before regaining his posture.

"Han Jun said i should educate you on being a better concubine. But, I'm no worse than you. Listen, cutie, I know you hate the emperor as much as I do. If you're willing we'll pillage and plunder together."

Kui Mulang looked at Sifeng for a moment, and his lips curved into a megawatt smile. "I'd love to."

Sifeng smiled smugly, and raised his chin proudly. "Unfortunately, I've been summoned by Han Jun to accompany him at his study."

"Then we can start tomorrow?" Kui Mulang asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sifeng hummed in response, and left the place. When he arrived at his courtyard, it was already sunset.

He took a quick bath, and dressed in dark blue robes before going to the study.

"Your Majesty, it's Sifeng," Sifeng called from outside. He was quite surprised that there wasn't any guards or eunuchs outside the study.

"Come in," the emperor bellowed. Sifeng sucked in a deep shaky breath, and pushed open the door.

Even though he puts on a face, and looks like he isn't afraid of the emperor, he is still scared deep down. This time he decides to completely cast away his fears.

He stepped into the study, and found Han Jun looking at a scroll. He didn't even raise his head to look at him.

"Make yourself comfortable," he said still looking at the dumb scroll.

Steam began to rise from Sifeng's head.

What?????????!!!!!!!!!

What did the emperor mean by 'make yourself comfortable '. The feeling was like being invited by the god of death to a banquet, and the god of death says with a big smile,

"Although you guys are delicious, I know I can hardly wait to kill you all. Please make yourselves comfortable."

This was ridiculous!!!!!

  Sifeng gulped hard, and looked at the emperor with a frown etched on his brows. When the emperor realized he was still standing there, he raised his head from the scroll.

"What?"

Thanks for reading......

💖💖🌹🌹🌺🌺💖