Chapter 4

Yu Sifeng stepped foot outside his little chamber for the first time.

  The original Yu Sifeng's death was tragic, but modern Sifeng managed to take over the body four years before the tragic ending.

  So, he was bedridden because, Liang Ting was annoyed by his presence, so she shoved him into a frozen wall during winter.

  He was at the brink of death, but he miraculously survived only to be massacred by the emperor himself.

  He sighed as he looked over at the overgrown grass that has covered the once so beautiful and radiant  flowers.

  He turned around to look at the clear pool, and let out another deep sigh.

  He looked around for a while, and decided to take a walk outside his courtyard.

He walked out of the courtyard in a skyblue robe that had little stipes of white.

  His black silky hair danced behind him, as his long bangs covered his left eye. He looked decent, and weak, like he always looked, but there is a saying "don't judge a book by its cover".

  Yu Sifeng stood in front of Plum tree, and looked at the concubines' kids that ran around like baby squirrels.

  A soft voice rang behind him. "I see my little brother has finally come out. So good to see your okay."

  Yu Sifeng turned around, and met with Liang Ting's innocent gaze, and remembering what happened to the original Yu Sifeng, his blood boiled.

  His face turned cold, and his empty void like eyes became emptier.
He knew he didn't want to cause trouble, and he didn't want to make a mistake before carrying out his big plan.

  Therefore, he put on a strained smile, and bowed slightly. His face was distorted, and he needed to change his expression, so instead, he put on a mischievous grin.

  "Liang Ting," he beamed. "I heard you were sad about my accident. How do feel now?"

  "Thanks for your concern, Sifeng. I feel great----"

  "Now that I'm out of the picture," he interrupted. "Don't worry, this little secret will be kept between us, and if you want to keep your dear life, I suggest you come to me tomorrow," with that he walked out.

  Liang Ting looked at his slowly disappearing back, and almost cried. Her plan was gonna be ruined by this little b***h. She had to do something.

  That evening, she went to the emperor's, and was told by a eunuch that the emperor had gone to spend the night at a concubine's.

  Liang Ting was angry, but she dared not disturb the emperor. She cherished her dear life so much.

  Although, she mightn't be the emperor's favorite, she was the emperor's best choice, and he wasn't tired of her.

But....

  He didn't love her either, and she being blinded by love just like Yu Sifeng, didn't realize she was being used.

Despite the fact that, Yu Sifeng also loved the emperor blindly, she was smarter, and quicker, and she wasn't that naive.

"" "" "" "" "" "

  Hey guys....

Thanks for the comments, the votes, and adding of my lovely book to your beautiful reading list.

I didn't have time to thank you personally, and it's quite hard to juggle both the exams which are next week, and writing.

So, I've done a pretty good job, haven't I?

Thanks for reading....

💖💖💖💖💖💖