Chapter 15

Previously on When Hatred Becomes Compulsory.....

"I created these needles for one reason, darling."

--------

"If you want to kill me.... Just do it! Stop this nonsense and kill me!!"

----------

"You're my master?"

----------

"You know me?"

------------=-----------

"Yes," the new concubine replied. "My name is Kui Mulang. I'm from a poor family in the southern suburbs. My mother passed away three years ago, and I live with my father who I'm sure will pass away soon."

"You sound so determined to see your father's death," Sifeng chuckled, and sized up the new concubine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kui Mulang's P.O.V

I stood under the chrysanthemum tree by the edge of the garden in my new palace, and overlooked the whole garden behind me.

I didn't understand the new environment, and haven't seen anyone I knew. I was not only new to this new palace, and the harem.

I was also new to being a concubine. I had heard from my 'father' that the competition for love, and power in the harem was high.

I had no wish to become a concubine, nor be restrained to serving some dog of an emperor.

Since I was a little boy, I had always wanted to be a teacher. I'd teach nobles, and aristocrats. But, I myself couldn't afford the education let alone my walking dead father.

Now entering the palace, and seeing the disgusting face of the dog emperor.... I have begun to blame the heavens for putting me in such a dilemma.

The females in the southern suburbs all want to become concubines under the emperor. Many gers also envy the mischievous last son of the marquis Yu, Yu Sifeng.

He managed to get the position of Imperial noble consort, and that is really an achievement. People also envy the young lady also from the southern suburbs who was the wealthy man's daughter.

Her name was Rong Rong. She was nicknamed 'The queen of South Breeze'. It was rumored that she was a gentle,loving,and caring young lady.

She had etiquette, and kept her stupid face behind some useless hand fan. They said her laugh, was like music to the ears, and her personality was as calm as the flowing stream.

She was as elegant as the moon, and shone brighter than six suns put together. She was the best wife material, and was very good at music, blah blah blah blah.

All those things were useless to me. When I arrived at the palace, I thought I was doomed, and my life as come to a halt.

Until I met the mischievous Imperial noble consort. He was elegant in all ways, and was more beautiful than the full moon on its fourteenth night.

I knew he was my last hope, and I was more than prepared to hug his thighs. I looked away from the garden, and turned around to see my hero approaching me.

He looked like a fairy as his red robes fluttered in the evening breeze, and his black, silky hair swayed with the wind.

"You don't have to abide to the palace's rules," he said, and I jerked out of my thoughts.

He looked at me with a mischievous glint flashing in his deep black eyes.

"I don't?" I asked with confusion written all over my face.

Little Theatre

Sifeng: This little guy seems interesting ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ

Kui Mulang (shivering) : My hero is so scary(⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)