4

I click on the first name that followed me 'wroetoshaw' 5.7m followers. Who is this guy?! I click onto the next 'calfreezy' 1.5m followers. How had I never heard of the two of them? I follow them both back before closing instagram and decide to head to bed. My head spinning from all the alcohol that was consumed throughout the night. Isabelle and I head into my bedroom and pull the duvet over ourselves before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

I wake up to my phone blowing up. I'd received so many notifications from Instagram overnight. I clicked on my profile to see what was going on, I saw my instagram following had risen from 78K to 800k overnight. What. The. Fuck. I wake Isabelle up who was still peacefully asleep next to me. "Iz, fucking look at this" I say throwing my phone in her face. "Fucking hell Lola, what happened there then?" She asks her mouth wide in shock. I click onto my notifications trying to get an idea of what was going on. I notice a lot of comments all saying the same thing. I click on one of the notifications.
@sidemenfanx - who's this Lola girl and why has Harry followed her?
I click back and go onto the next which is a comment on my most recent post from last might.
@w2swhore: she's so pretty, no wonder Harry's with her😭
I click back again.
@harrysbitch: look after our boy🥺🤍
I'm so confused. Who are all these people and how have they found me?
I flick through some more notifications, a few hate comments appearing which was nothing unusual, you get used to them.
@user: slag
@user: gold diggerrrrrr
@user: fuck u

I spent the morning scrolling through instagram trying to work out who Harry was. So far I'd found out that he was a member of a YouTube Group The Sidemen. I went onto YouTube to watch a couple videos, there was 7 of them and they were all hilarious. After Izzy and I had watched a couple videos, we decided to get ready and head out to Starbucks to grab a coffee. My head was pounding from last night and coffee was very much needed. I grabbed my bag from the kitchen island, Izzy grabbed her car keys, she was a lot less hungover then me, so we decided she would drive. We jump into her car that was parked in my underground car park and park up at the side of the road to grab a quick picture for Instagram .

lolahillx - coffee date with my bestie @isabellex

Within a matter of seconds the post had racked up thousand of likes and comments.

Liked by @wroetoshaw, @calfreezy and 56,079 others.
@sidemenfanx: omg Harry liked it

@w2sftw: oh shit she's so naturally pretty

@calfreezy: you're both looking better then we do at the moment🤢
                                  @sidemenfanx: do you think they were out with Harry last night😱

I closed Instagram again, I'll read the comments later.

We carried on our drive to Starbucks, I rest my head in my hands and stared out the window, considering it was September, the weather was beautiful.