A Loving Kiss to Cure a Curse

Summary:
Wei Wuxian gets cursed and turned into a baby after a night hunt gone wrong! Lan Wangji takes it upon himself to help out his husband.
___________________

His body smashes against a tree with a loud crack before sliding down to the ground. Wei Wuxian glances at the large gash across his chest, fresh blood seeping into his already dark robes. How did this female ghost have this much power? It was supposed to be a normal night hunt, a training opportunity for the juniors that Lan Wangji and him were to supervise. A female ghost who had her child taken and was stealing children from a village to replace her own. Easy enough to exorcise that is until the ghost saw their party of all males and lost it. He was pulled from his thoughts as a cough rattled from his throat, blood trickling from his lips.

“WEI YING!”

A scream. Wei Wuxian’s vision was going black. His body urging him to respond, to reach out.

“Lan Zh-”

The world went black.

Wei Wuxian blinked his eyes open. They felt so heavy. Actually, his whole body felt extremely heavy. His breathing uneven as he drew in a painful breath. All he could see was white. He felt cold except for where two arms were wrapped around him. Shifting slightly while being held, he looked up into Lan Wangji’s face that was in deep concentration. He was being held in the others arms while flying on his sword, everything blurred around them at the speed they were going.

“Lan…Zhan” He croaked out. His voice scratching along his throat.

Lan Wangji’s face actually contorted into worry as he stared into his eyes.

“Wei Ying! Hang on. We are almost there.”

“Lan Zhan…I’m…I’m so tired.” His eyes slipping shut again.

“Wei Ying! Please, do not sleep. Stay with me, Wei Ying.” Lan Zhan’s voice was filled with worry, almost yelling which he never did.

“Hanguang-Jun! I see it! We’re almost there! I’ll go on ahead.” Another voice shouted from somewhere ahead of them.

Wei Wuxian chuckled. The juniors would probably all get an earful after from Lan Wangji about all their yelling and commotion. He felt the arms around his body tighten then a soft voice in his ears.

“Wei Ying. Please.”

“I’m sorry.” Wei Wuxian’s world once again went black.

A groaned escaped from his lips as Wei Wuxian stretched out his arms and legs. His body felt heavy with sleep, his mind slowly clearing. He remembered the night hunt, he was badly injured. Lan Zhan was worried. His eyes flew open.

”LAN ZHAN!” A small voice yelled out into the room.

Wei Wuxian froze, that…that wasn’t his voice? He had a deep male voice, but that was the sound of an infant? His eyes cleared as he realized he was actually staring up at the white ceiling, around him was bars? No, it was a crib? A stuffed rabbit was sitting in the corner of the crib he was currently in staring back at him with black beady eyes. His head was spinning, he moved his hands to feel where the wound would be except he only felt smooth uninjured skin.

“AH! Han - Hanguang-Jun! Someone alert Hanguang-Jun! Master Wei has awoken!” A women’s voice yelled out somewhere nearby followed by some commotion.

Wei Wuxian rolled over, pushing himself up and that’s when he noticed his body. It wasn’t his? At least is wasn’t the one he had grown accustomed to. It was the body of a baby? He stared at his chubby hands, attached to chubby arms that lead to his body wrapped in a black robe meant for an infant. He moved each finger testing that it truly was his body he was seeing. Then he felt hands wrap around his stomach, lifting him up into the air.