Part 9-(¬‿¬)

Also I found out I that velvette is spelled like this instead of velvet I hav been making a mistake lol.

Yo momma POV (just kidding your pov)

As I was about to sleep I received a notification from my phone 😪📱.
I turned on my phone and saw who chatted me.
VELVETTE!!??
"Omg omg omg she is actually chatting me uhmm lemme just reply her back". You said talking to yourself like a little weirdo.
I will save her contact first.

Velvette💜📱

"Why did I put a heart what is wrong with me" meh I'mma just leave it.

*Right now it is showing the chats*

Velvette💜📱:hello this is velvet.

Velvette💜📱: remember this afternoon you took my number at that meeting.

Velvette💜📱:fuck you for not responding.

(Your chat messages is gonna be at the same side where velvet own is because I am too lazy to do it at the other side.)

YOU: NO NO  I left my phone on my bed when I went to use the bathroom.

Velvette💜📱: okay bitch.

YOU: I want to ask you if you wanna maybe hang out tomorrow?.

Velvette💜📱: uhmm sure  what time.

YOU: let's say 2 pm how does that sound or will you be busy at that moment.

Velvette💜📱 : no no I won't better not ditch me though 😠.

YOU: no I won't I promise I will be taking you somewhere you have never seen before .

Velvette💜📱: 👹

*Velvette goes offline*.

What the heck does this mean '👹' and what do I mean I will be taking her somewhere she doesn't know I just arrived here in hell oh no this is bad.
Maybe I can ask but who alastor is going somewhere tomorrow somewhere called cannibal town, husk Is probably gonna ignore me, vaggie uhhh no, Charlie is probably gonna be busy with the hotel and stuff, nifty uhhh no she crazy and then Angel dust he is the only person I can ask well then I will just wait till tomorrow then.

*Goes to sleep*.

🌅🌄🌞    

"Good morning everyone I just thought of a new exercise!".Charlie said squealing.everyone was sitting at the lobby as we watch Charlie. She better make it quick I have to leave soon so I can hang out with velvette I can wait.
As everyone was doing as Charlie said for the exercise I went over to angel to ask him.

"Hey angel I wanted to ask you something and I hope it's not a big ask".

"Sure anything for you sugar" angel dust said winking at you. you just rolled your eyes. You prefer husker with angel.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you to tell me or show me some recommendations for a place to have let me say like a date just somewhere special".       
"Oooo~ someone's got a date wish it was me though but don't worry  I know the perfect place what about consent?" Angel dust said smirking.
"Where's that place?" You said looking at him confused.
"Oh it's a sex club".

"NO NO WAY NOT A SEX CLUB" you said irritated.
"Well I could help you find a place or or orrrrrrrrrrr *pokes your nose* what about this place I found out about just like few seconds ago from scrolling through my phone". Angel dust said looking through his phone.

"This little restaurant I can take you there so you won't get lost maybe with your date too if you want". You said

"Hmm okay let's take a car there. Can you drive?".
"Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I can :}."Angel dust said smiling.
"Ok then we will get a car and then you can take our date there and don't worry I can give you something in return".you said spawning in 100 dollar bills on your hand. And handing it over to me.

"Ohoho" angel dust laughing like Santa with the money in hand.🎅🎅🤶🤶✋✋💸💸. (Why did I do this?).

"Alright then I'mma go get some clothes".you said running upstairs leaving angel counting his money.

712 words.

Sorry this is shorter but the next chapter is the date I don't wanna do it now cause I am lazy idk.
Also you are wearing a trash bag there.

Just kidding wear whatever.lol.