part 13 - (・□・;)

"I am  an angel" vaggie said as I just sat there thinking of how Charlie feels about this.

"So uhmm were are your wings"nifty said inspecting her back.

"You know maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings and her lack of tits too." Angel dust said.

"Your right were are your tits" vaggie then pushed nifty away.

"Any other question?".

You just zoned out and was not paying attention to what they were saying and suddenly you saw alastor disappear.

" where's he going to? " you questioned as you looked at your phone.
Unknown number- meet me at . .............,............................................................. YO MOMMAS HOUSE.
(Haha tricked ya).

You then looked up and realized it
was angel who was texting you.

Suddenly green light was emitting from Charlie's room.
Vaggie ran all the way upstairs.

"Angel I will literally kill you".

"What did I do? I have been sitting here not saying a word". Angel dust said giggling.

He literally scared I thought something was gonna happen. Then Charlie and Alastor came downstairs and left.vaggie came down as well.

"Uhhh so Charlie and Alastor ran away from their responsibilities should we be worried?" Angel dust said getting worried.

"No we need to fend off the angels attack". Vaggie said.
"Are you fucking high" husk said looking at her like she's stupid.
"They can be killed now I have something important to do I will understand if you guys aren't here." Vaggie said leaving.

"Well that was awkward". Pentious said.
"Kay!"nifty said before vaggie left.

"Well then I think we should do something about this" angel dust said looking at the rest of us.

" let's fortify this place to fend off the angels" pentious said.

"Ok then let's do-" you were cut off when you saw a shadow passing through the hall.

"Uhmm Y/N? Anything wrong" husk asked.

"No nothing....." then a paper fell onto the ground near your shoe and you picked it up.

'☈☋♫' wait what what is this.
I just put it in my pocket and joined the others.

After we were done with everything Charlie and vaggie arrived.

But I am still thinking who that person was and what is up with this paper. Meh anyways we have to get ready because the battle is tomorrow...

377 words.