Part 11- 😈

??? POV

*Gasp*
I had this job I had to do.
Why did I sell my soul. They always put me through dangerous shit.
Now here I am in Lucifer's castle trying to steal something. I shouldn't. have left heaven and sold my soul to a demon.
Am I that stupid.

-FLASHBACK-

This is boring everything is boring I wish I can go somewhere fun.
I was very childish and foolish.
I looked down at hell and smiled.
"OMG that looks so fun I wish I could go there but how am I gonna do that".

I thought thinking not knowing that angels except exterminators can leave and come back.

I ran and took an exterminator outfit
And put it on.
And found what Adam used to open the portal to hell. I jumped in and landed in hell.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

"TAKE THAT DEPRESSION!!"

I heard Lucifer say from his room.
He was going out of the palace this would be perfect.
I sat in a hidden corner and waited for Lucifer to leave the castle.

As soon as I heard Lucifer gone I ran into his room and found it. Now I just have to run back and give it.

I said holding the item at hand and running to give out what I have stolen.

Y/N POV

Lucifer was gonna visit us today.
Charlie is going to try to convince him to let her have meeting In heaven.
Hm I kinda miss what heaven looks like and I want to meet Emily as well she's a fun gal. I thought.

We were getting ready for Lucifer to arrive and as soon as we were done he arrived.

"It's show time!!" Charlie sang while holding the door handle.
And then she opened it and Lucifer came jumping in and hugging Charlie.

Then Lucifer came to me.

"Greetings Lucifer" you said bowing down.
"What a polite boy Dante was right you are quite manner filled" Lucifer said looking around.

"Wow this place looks hmm okay uhmm- what in the unholy hell is that". He said pointing to the bar.

"Well that's just the hotel's bar and it was my doing but now I can finally see that you are quite shorter in person." Alastor said using his finger to measure? Lucifer.

"Who's this guy is he the bellhop"Lucifer said looking at Charlie asking.

*Time skip after all those talking so we get to the main part*

"Ha ha ha alright then haha".Lucifer said as he began singing. And alastor joined in too. After all that singing they all left to show lucifer around and this girl named mimzy came in.

Then Lucifer and Charlie sand together a very lovely song. And Lucifer agreed to let Charlie have the meeting.

"Ok but I won't be with you there will you be alright?". Lucifer said asking Charlie said she would. Then he disappeared.

"Now this is gonna be the hard part" vaggie said.
" I know but I know your gonna be with me there".  "In spirit right?".

"In heaven."

??? POV

As I was running back with the book I exhausted and decided to fly there instead as I was flying I was thinking maybe I messed up what if they hurt me?.
What if they kill me?... I  was thinking then i landed at my destination.
All other demons were staring at me with lust filled eyes and anger as I walked in because I was an Angel it's not that hard to miss me. I knocked on the door .

"Come in"
I opened the door and there he was his figure standing right above me.

"Give it" he said sternly.
I handed the book over too him and he slightly chuckled.

"For a second there I thought you wouldn't bring it...... things would have gotten ugly".

He said as I backed up and left the room.

647 words.

It is short for a reason but who is this angel? And who and why do they want that book and also who is that guy?. This is weird.