Part 14 -⚡ finale

Tomorrow is the day we fight the Angels.
So where having all doing whatever for the night even though I can't die from the Angelic weapons I can still get hurt badly and I don't want my friends to die.

"Cheers to us living today and not dying tomorrow". Pentious said holding a drink in hand.

"You know I will miss all of you dearly even though I won't be leaving  but you guys can and it would be sad if you did". You said sadly.

"Don't worry we will do this and none of us here is gonna die right guys?". Angel dust said positively.

"Yeah ".
the all replied.

Alastor was talking with niffty, Angel dust was at the bar with husk, sir pentious is trying to win cherri and Charlie is fangirling over them.

~Time skip to tomorrow~

Everyone was getting ready to fight all the cannibals as well alastor was on the roof and we were all down here ready to fight.

Then suddenly the portal opened and extermination angels started coming down.

Then a giant portal was summoned shielding us.
And we all began fighting.

~i am not good at making fighting scenes and I just can't copy everything that happened during the fight and just insert you there ~

As everyone was fighting I noticed someone sitting near a trash can bleeding golden blood? Then it must be an exterminator but it doesn't look like one.

"Hey angel I will be back I gotta check on something". You said running over to the body.
"Sure be back ". Angel dust said looking over to you.

You went closer to the body.
"Hello?" You leaned towards it and looked at it. You were right it wasn't an exterminator. But it was angel?.

You tried to look for injuries to were the massive amount of blood was bleeding from but the suddenly it opened its eyes and opened a book and sucked you into it.

ANGEL DUST POV

"Hey husk wheres Y/N he hasn't come back" I  said looking around while still trying to shoot the angels.

Husk came flying down.
"You right I saw him go near that trash can and disappeared."

"I'mma go tell the others". I said running towards Charlie and vaggie.

I told Charlie that Y/N was missing.
"Wait I thought he couldn't die from them or he did....." she said almost crying.
I hope he didn't .
Then suddenly Sir pentious flying out to go attack Adam.

"That crazy motherfucker"....

And then he just died. That easily.

"Noooooo" Charlie screamed.
"You did good buddy".

Charlie had gone to go stop andam and that girl with razzle and dazzle.

Alastor was also missing and now sir pentious was dead could things get any worst. And it did one of Charlie pets died and we're all surrounded great.......

But Lucifer jumped in and saved the day. And we were winning.

Y/N POV

I just sat here strapped up watching all of them battle while I sit down here uselessly not doing anything who is this who are you what do you want from me.
I thought.
But at least they were winning I wonder if they would save me soon.

*BANG* the door opens widely.
I looked over to where the noise was coming from and I saw vox,
Valentino and velvette looking at me sadly.

"WAIT WHAT IT WAS YOU WHY DID YOU DO THIS LET ME GO". I tried using my power but this wired gas kept coming into the room making me weak.

"Y/N , Y/N , Y/N to know that you wouldn't join us was a pain so now we're doing it force fully. But instead of you joining us we will be taking your powers." Vox said laughing darkly.

"WAIT NO DONT DO IT PLS"

"Too late amorcito soon you will be weak and I can do anything I want to you" Valentino said looking at me lustfully.

"NO LET ME GO I WILL KILL YOU ALL".
Velvette just stood there Staring at the ground.

You wanted to kill them all innocent or not. You want all of them to die and go back to your friends.

"Kitty bring the book from the Angel".vox said to the robot  then she brought the book that the same angel I saw used to transport me here.

VOX POV

Soon all his powers will be ours and all of hell will belong to us.

Kitty gave me the book and opened it.

"Now I am just gonna recite this little poem I found, you okay with that?" I asked him but he just ignored me.

Then I began reciting it.

"ꁅꋪꀤᛗꂦꀤꋪꍟ ꂦꎇ ꓄ꃅꍟ ᖘꍏꌗ꓄ ᖘ꒒ꍟꍏꌗꍟ ꒒ꍟꈤꀸ ᛗꍟ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꒒ꀤꁅꃅ꓄ ꓄ꍏꀘꍟ ꍏ꒒꒒ ꃅꀤꌗ ᖘꂦꅏꍟꋪ ꍏꈤꀸ ꁅꋪꍏꈤ꓄ ꀤ꓄ ꓄ꂦ ꀎꌗ  ᛗꍏꀘꍟ ꃅꀤᛗ ꅏꍟꍏꀘ, ꒒ꀤᛗꌃ ꍏꈤꀸ ꀎꈤꍏꌃ꒒ꍟ ꓄ꂦ ᛗꂦᐯꍟ, ꀎꈤ ꈤꂦ꓄ꀤꉓꍟꀸ ꈤꂦ꓄ ꎇꀤꈤꀸꍏꌃ꒒ꍟ ꍏꈤꀸ ꈤꍟᐯꍟꋪ ꓄ꂦ ꌃꍟ ꒒ꂦꉓꍏ꓄ꍟꀸ ꃅꍟ ꌗꃅꍏ꒒꒒ ꀸꂦ ꍏꌗ ꅏꍟ ᖘ꒒ꍟꍏꌗꍟ ꍏꈤꀸ ᖘ꒒ꍟꍏꌗꍟ ꀎꌗ ꍏꌗ ꅏꍟ ꅏꍏꈤ꓄ ꈤꂦꅏ ꌗꀎꉓꀘ ꍏ꒒꒒ ꃅꀤꌗ ᖘꂦꅏꍟꋪꌗ ꓄ꂦ ᛗꍟ ꍏꈤꀸ ꁅꋪꍏꈤ꓄ ꃅꀤᛗ ꈤꂦ꓄ꃅꀤꈤꁅ ꌃꀎ꓄ ꅏꍟꍏꀘꈤꍟꌗꌗ."
I said as the book began glowing and Y/N started screaming as green light was coming out from him and into me.

"Hahahaha" I started laughing darkly.

And it was over the book fell to the ground and told kitty to hide so Lucifer won't even find it.

And we'll all three left the room to test my new powers but before we leave I have to free Y/N but not let him leave.

Y/N POV

Those foolish people I don't know what they did to me but they just freed me from the chair now I can just get up and run. .......... "now I can just get up and run". I said trying to lift myself up.
"Now I can just......."

I was stuck limb I couldn't move any part of my body just move my mouth nose head. And show emotions.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THEY DRAINED ME NO NO PLS SOMEONE HELP ME . I screamed in my head.

"ANGEL, CHARLIE, ALASTOR, DAD ANYONE". I was stuck only left to scream within the sound proof walls.

I hope they don't think I am dead..... I hope they find me...... pls anyone?.

Then as I kept watching them through the TV Adam was dead the extermination was over and they began singing.

Then later vox kicked the door open and the rest came and began singing.

"After the battle, masterclass cattle overlords hanging by a thread."

He sang throwing a knife at alastor picture with other overlord pictures scattered across with Charlie and Lucifer's own.

"With a bit of bravado Maybe tomorrow we'll be atop the heap"

"While the rest of hells pissing-
Alastor missing fled with his tail between his legs. Nature abhors a power vacuum it leaves room for you and me the future of hell belongs to the vees".
And they all laughed evilly as boxed used one of my powers as I watched them.

Vox turned to me.
"So I am sure you've noticed you cant move well don't worry we will still take care of you. Feed you , clean you well Valentino signed up to do that one, and what ever so enjoy your new life because they all think your dead" vox said laughing.

"Now if you'll excuse I will be taking Y/N with me" Valentino said picking me up and leaving.

1240 words

Finale. Don't worry this will have a book two. But I am working on a new one.   book two will come soon don't worry.

Stay tuned~