part 10-(。-_-。 )人( 。-_-。)

B) do not join the vees.

BEFORE BEFORE BEFORRRRRRREEEEEEEE YOU IGNORE THIS AND SKIP TO THE CHAPTER I WANT TO ASK YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THIS EMOTICONS I PUT AT THE TITLE OF EVERY CHAPTER TELL ME IF YOU DO AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT THIS ONE MEANS OKAY NOW YOU CAN READ.

You went over to the trash can to get a trash bag so you can wear for your date.

Just kidding you went over to your closet to bring out what to wear.
(You can wear whatever but I recommend a trash bag, best date cloth to wear).

You were overly excited to go hang out with velvette.
After you put on your clothes you went downstairs to meet Angel.
"So if I may ask what car are we using Charlie and vaggie are out and there with the limo" Angel dust asked me.

"Well we're using this" you said using you powers to spawn in your (favourite color[s]) schemed limo.

"Ok fuck it I am keeping that car and you can't do anything to stop me"Angel dust said running to the limo.
"Alright you can keep it I dont really care"you stepped into the car and then you snapped your finger and angel dust was suddenly wearing a driver's hat 🤠🤠.
"Ok so we're is your day so we can pick her or I don't know him up." Angel dust said as he took a bottle of liquor and started to drink it.

"Weellll at the vees tower"you said.
*Pfffftttt* angel dust spat out his drink as soon as you said that.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait"angel dust said before he continued. "Is it someone working at the vees or one of the vees because if it is one of the vees tell me which one specifically".

"Well it's velvette we met few days ago and we decided to hang out you know get to know each other".

"Oh for a second there I thought it would be Val".
"You know I don't roll that way angel".

"Ok then let me go start the car so we can go".

Then the car started and we began to drive. I hope angel can dri- *bang* oh. Maybe not.

"ANGEL WHAT THE, WHAT HAPPENED".
"ITS NOTHING I JUST HIT A CHILD DONT WORRY, WAIT That's HORRIBLE OK PLEASE WORRY".
he said and you just face palmed.
Throughout the whole drive it's just angel dust hitting street lights to mail boxes to people. I guess he can't drive.

(Yeah what do you think)
But we arrived. "I'mma chat her to head downstairs".you said talking to angel dust.while he just sat drinking liquor when he wants to DRIVE. You just snatched the drink from him.

"You can drink that AFTER your done driving".
"Your no fun"angel dust said pouting.
You got into you your phone and went over to velvette.

YOU: Velvette I am here head downstairs so we can leave.

Velvette💜📱: shut up okay I will come just wait a little I want to get something.

YOU: okie dokie.

Soon later velvette arrived and you got out. Angel dust was just at the window giving you a thumbs up
With this face \(☆o◎) /.

You took velvet hand kissed and opened the door for her bowing.

"You don't have to act like that" velvet said her face fully red, smacking you on the back of the head.

"Ok I am sorry".you said rubbing the back of your head.
"Wait before we go we are awaiting on someone".
Wait what does she mean someone I thought it was only us going. I hope the person does not follow.
Then suddenly Valentino got out and walked over to you.
"I watched everything that happened". He said bringing his hand closer to you expecting you to kiss it but you just lowered his hand down.