10 | Cerise

Cerise forgot all about the snacks.

Just a week ago, before her study frenzy, Bells had come over to spend the night because her roommate had brought a guy over. They weren't very quiet, leading to Bells begging to crash at her place. Cerise found herself cringing when recalling Isabella's detailed description of how she walked in on them in the kitchen, of all places.

Thus, Cerise and Saint found themselves at the nearest supermarket after the tour of her apartment.

She had offered to drive there, but one glance at her Beetle from Saint had her agreeing that it would be a bad idea for him to attempt to fold his long legs into her car.

Cerise clambered out of Saint's jeep, earning a dirty look from him as he rounded the vehicle to open her door as usual. She ignored the glare on the side of her face, digging around in her tiny backpack to ensure her wallet was tucked inside.

Nodding to herself after locating it and quickly counting her cash, she zipped the bag back up and was about to pass an arm through its straps when it was grabbed from her hold and flung into the vehicle.

She stood frozen as Saint shut the door and pressed a button on his keyfob, the jeep honking as it was locked. Turning back to her with a signature blank stare, he proceeded to tuck the keys into the deep pockets of his onesie.

"My money is in that bag," she uttered in disbelief.

Saint widened his eyes in fake shock, "Oh shit, really?"

"You literally just saw me check my wallet! Open the door," Cerise narrowed her eyes at him.

"No."

"Fine, I'll get it myself!" she exclaimed, her tiny fingers reaching for his pocket to retrieve the keys.

Cerise found the way he stood still to be strange. An emotion flashed through his eyes almost as if he was daring her to try it.

Her eyes narrowed more in suspicion, "What? No argument?"

"If you wanna try," Saint shrugged, "Try. But you'll find more than you wanted."

"What in the cryptic hell is that supposed to mean? The keys are in there."

He nodded.

"Okay... so I'm going to get them now if that's cool with you?"

"..."

She took his silence as permission to continue. He looked down at her as her hand tucked into his pocket, fumbling around as she searched for the keys.

She forgot just how deep the pockets of these kigurumis were, her hand already wrist-deep into the soft fabric. She paused as her fingers brushed against an object below his waistline.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she felt around, her fingertips prodding into something thick and warm. A deep inhale was heard above her head as the object twitched, and with a squeak, Cerise yanked her hand out of his pocket.

She clutched her hand to her chest, her eyes looking up to meet Saint's amused gaze.

"What was that?!"

"Sure wasn't the keys."

Cerise was speechless for a moment as her mind raced. Eventually, her mouth dropped open.

"Was that your dick?!"

A gasp was heard as a middle-aged woman walking past them covered who was assumedly her grandchild's ears. The woman shot a nasty look at them, before scampering off at the sight of Saint's stature as he turned his head in her direction.