35 | Cerise

Previously — Cerise's Birthday Night

"Is there anything I can do for you, Cherry?"  Saint asked while turning off the lights in her bathroom and closing the door.

"I'm good, angel," she said for the fifth time.

Cerise smiled under her blanket as she watched him walk around her room.

He neatly placed his folded clothes on her desk before setting his phone on the wireless charger she kept there.

Then he stood beside her full-size bed, closing his eyes as he stretched.

"Hungry?"

"No," she answered, "Thank you for asking though."

Cerise only wanted to eat with her eyes.

She decided to use the opportunity to observe him a bit more closely.

She watched his abs flex as his hands reached for the ceiling, and then her gaze drifted to his arm as he ran a hand through his damp hair with a sigh.

Light jade eyes blinked open, and her shameless ogling was caught as he looked down at her laying position.

Amusement was visible on his face as he instinctively adjusted the sweatpants on his hips before letting his hand idly rub his stomach.

"Nothin'? I can grab you some chips or ice cream... maybe chocolat?" he suggested with a pretty accent.

"Chocolate? Sai, quit it. You're being too precious again," she laughed, "Why are you listing period cravings?"

"I looked it up and it said you might want sugar or carbs," he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You looked it up?" Cerise squinted her eyes at him, giving him a funny look before adjusting her head on her pillow, "Why do I find that surprising?"

His eyebrow raised, "I don't know, why do you?"

She was quiet as she thought about how to articulate her words.

"You just already seem... knowledgable," she said after a pause, "Generally, romantically, and... intimately."

"Do I?" he looked off momentarily, "I can't say that I am."

Saint shrugged, and Cerise jostled around as he climbed into bed beside her. Her confused expression was clear as she sat up in bed right as he settled down.

He glanced at her as he pulled the comforter over his legs, "What?"

"Nah..." she shook her head, "Saint, it's not that I think you're lying, but something doesn't add up here."

He grinned at her, "What doesn't?"

She scratched her scalp through her bonnet, "You've obviously been with a woman before. There's no way you've been using the Internet for everything."

"My past experiences can't hold a candle to you," he said while gazing into her confused eyes, "Incomparable in every way."