02 - heated quarrels.

⚝warning,cursing⚝

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Author's POV

a week has gone by and you were at your peak. despite liking your new friend group around, there was a certain dickhead who drove you nuts. constantly getting under your skin, you both threw curses at each other whenever you had the chance. it didn't matter where and when.

you definitely had the idea why you loathed the tatted man so bad, it was his lack of self awareness that the world doesn't revolve on him.

and sukuna, he knew he hated you because you were such an uptight nagging witch who thinks everything should be perfect.

both of you never understood each other and your friends were tired of it. trying to always neutralize the fight, but you two always end arguments with the last jabs that may or may not offend the other, resulting for another never-ending fued.

it didn't matter where. fighting in the classroom in the middle of a lecture where both of you had different perspectives as the other, that happened every single day.

your classmates and especially the teachers, couldn't help themselves but just watch as you both tore each other apart with cursed words.

"I can't believe you think cheating is acceptable, sukuna. It's dishonest and unfair to everyone else who works hard." you say throughout the classroom, your classmates and the teacher soon turn their heads to your way.

sukuna grits his teeth in annoyance, here we go again with your constant nagging, he guards his tongue before replying, "hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get ahead. Life's not fair, y/n. You'll learn that eventually."

"what a stupid excuse to defend yourself." you reply with a scoff at the end of your sentence, the seemingly harmful debate now slowly turning into a usual screaming match.

"oh little miss perfect never cheated in her entire life? give me a fucking break." sukuna laughs sarcastically, the teacher, suguru geto, calls out his name to refrain himself from cursing in his class.

"okay, that's enough." suguru calls out, but both of you didn't listen. which offended the teacher in front.

your voices growing louder with each passing moment. As your friends, classmates, and even the sensei exchange resigned glances, it becomes clear that this lecture is quickly spiraling out of control, with sukuna and you at the center of the storm.

and there were other random times where you both just get yourselves into a pointless argument yet again.

"I can't believe you think it's okay to make fun of someone just because they're different, sukuna. It's called bullying, and it's not cool." you protest, you sat across the tatted man in another heated lunch time with friends who were used to everything you and sukuna did.

sukuna grins mischievously, amused by the fact that you looked so irritated, "Lighten up, y/n. It's just a joke. Besides, people need to toughen up in the real world. You can't protect everyone."

"jokes are supposed to be funny, look around you and read the room, no one is fucking laughing." you bite back once more, your eyes glaring at the pink haired in anger and so did he.