04 - yuuji and math.

04 - yuuji and math.

⚝warning,cursing⚝

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

1 month later.

Author's POV

"who invented this stuff." yuuji whines once more, throwing his head back on his chair as hr felt his head throbbing at some point, "when i get up there, I'll fucking catch you." he swears, pointing at the cieling above him.

"it's not that hard, yuuji-kun." you tell him, can't help but to let out a small laugh at the start of your sentence, "just substitute first and use the formula i gave you to memorize."

yuuji brings his hand only to scratch the back of his head in utter confusion, looking at the complicated circle being solved by it's fucking measurement, seriously, who cares about a circle?

"you kids doing fine?" a sweet and loving voice says in the chorus of your conversation with the young itadori. his mom, kaori had now entered with a caring smile, showing perfect sets of teeth, "your exams are starting next week, yuuji. i owe y/n my life!"

"im trying mom!" yuuji prostests before basically sending daggers on the text book as if he was threatening it to hand him knowledge, which looked ridiculous may i add.

kaori only chucjles before turning to you, "are you hungry, sweetie? i can make you something if you---

---it's fine, kaori-san." you say, raising up your hands to shake the thought, already feeling like you were too much of a burden this past month.

you've been coming over and it was consistent, satoru explained to you throughly why you needed to tutor the specific young itadori. it was simple.

yuuji, judo, he was a big part of the judo club, being the prodigy in his first year, it was impressive to a lot and especially to those who play the sport. the average player needed to have passing grades to continue playing, and by via request by the judo coach: todo-senseo, it was too much of a waste to let yuuji go.

"tutor my kid, satoru. give him the best and smartest student you have." the judo expert exclaims as he begins to drink his coffee.

"I've got just the student." satoru's upper lip began to tug upward, presenting a smug smile.

that's how their conversation had took off. now here you were, yuuji's parents absolutely adored you like their own. and yuuji, he was getting through... a little.

"we're almost done." you tell her, trying to make up yhe fact you rejected her offer to cook for you.

kaori only smiles sweetly before giving uou a nod, indicating that dhe very much accepted your excuse, "well, I'll be in the living room as usual. just... call me if you need anything, kay?"

"sure, kaori-san." you tell her, bowing your head down in a well mannered deegree.

"hello? I'm your kid, not her." yuuji waves his hand, trying to get his moyher's attention whom rolled her ryes and left without another word.

after another set of lessons for yuuji to learn, the kid tried his very best to listen. trying to understand thoroughly and pass the test as per expected by you, his coach and parents. you had high hopes for the young itadori, he was trying hard than anyone you've actually met.