03 - king of delinquents.

⚝warning,cursing, mentions of violence and blood⚝

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Author's POV

a week has passed ever since you were set to tutor the younger itadori. going to their house after school.

that wasn't even the point, the point was. whenever you came over, he was always there to trigger the shit out of you. it was like the devil in human form.

you loved hanging out with yuuji, you know he was trying his best to learn something, even though it takes a while but you understood him at some point.

their parents adored you, completely in awe whenever you come over. they were always there to come and check you and yuuji, but mostly you every hour. and they may or may not have threatened sukuna to not disturb you both, that's why him interrupting you and yuuji in the kitchen went down by a minimum.

moving aside the tutoring session.

let's focus on sukuna, the itadori sukuna, whom your mind thought you to loathe. you absolutely despised the man as described.

him and yuuji were polar opposites despite being twins. the younger itadori was more innocent, naive, dumb, and overall nice. despite his lack of knowledge on certain things, yuuji tries his best and still cares for others.

however, the older itadori--- an absolute jackass. having a mind of his own, he treats people like fucking toys. having these tattoos all over his body and also his face, you've got to admit as a normal human being, it's hot.

the menace was just the type of guy despite his shitty personality, you can't ever deny he's not hot, because he is, through and through. those tattoos, it was something, you can tell him and itadori a part with a single glance though they didn't look much different via face.

sukuna was more with muscles, the man was big. but he wasn't the scary kind of buff, he had an attractive physique the type you can't deny again.

that's why sometimes you'd thunk it's such an absolute waste for all that facial harmony and great bod to land on an absolutely shitty fucking personality.

you've seen him on the act. how he beats people up, it isn't actually him who does the beating. it's his acquaintances:

it was one afternoon, where nobara, maki, and you were walking to your respective classes. but, as you three were about to pass a certain place where usually no teachers were at, the back of the school.

it was a creepy way, it wasn't exposed to the public since there were walls that covered it. it looked like a creepy alleyway.

unfortunately, you and your friends needed to walk pass the said alley.

and then you saw it. as soon as you walked pass the sound of a person groaning was heard.

"for fucks sake." maki munbles underneath her breath, you catch her also rolling her eyes as she eyes the sight in front of you, "when will he stop."

"who are they?" you asked, seeing three different personas, handling also three people who were now on the ground, blood covering their faces as they couldn't do anything but to groan anymore.