11 - Mister Scary Guy.

⚝warning,cursing⚝

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

The Next Day

Author's POV

In the heart of Jujutsu high, afternoon air lingered through out the atmosphere. A group of friends enjoyed each other's presence as they spent their time together at the rooftop with laughter filling the air as they talked.

"I remember the time Sukuna had his piercing." Nobara says with a mischevious smile as the very important memory cane crashing down on her and it earns a glare from the older Itadori.

You stared at Nobara whilst sitting in the ground, so the dork had a piercing?

You looked back at where Sukuna was, trying to scan this said poercing but didn't see any familiar shiny accessories on his face.

"Yet you don't even wear one that often." Maki scoffs before bringing the lollipop in her hands back in her lips.

"You think I could wear one around here, einstein?" Sukuna asks with a raised eyebrow, his tone deep and serious.

"I mean the tattoos somehow had a pass." Maki voices out back, referring to the black ink marks plastered around his arms and even face, which made him who he was--- he wasn't Sukuna without it.

"Mom cried when she saw you!" Yuuji exclaimd with a laugh at the end, earning a few snickers from the other as well. Yet you remained serious and listened closely.

"They didn't really have that much of a choice." Yuuji shrugs his shoulders.

Nobara nods in agreement, a hundred percent agreeing that there were no other choice when it involves Sukuna, it's always his way.

"Y/n? You're pretty quiet." Yuuji calls out for you, a small smile etched on his face and you mirrored it.

And just like that, Sukuna's eyes goes to Megumi who was already looking at the pink haired boy.

Don't you dare say a word, Sukuna's eyes say to Megumi whom only soffed in response after getting the message that early.

"Just working on this... um, research." You tell yourself, that was in fact a good excuse, since you had a notebook on your lap.

"Is that the project Gojo-sensei assigned for you and Sukuna?" Maki asks, pulling out the lollipop as she now fully places her attention on you.

You stayed silent for a moment and so did the other itadori whom only kooked at you, not wanting to open his mouth and waste a single ounce of energy, "Yeah?"

Sukuna didn't know why, but he somehow liked the fact that you were actually putting effort in this. But to be honest, you were just in it for the grades.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Yuuji exclaims before taking out something from his pocket. He then proceeds to pull out a old camera, the one that printed polaroids.

"Yo." Inumaki let's out, a sense of surprise in his language as the others were in awe at the product shown upon them.

"Pictures!" Nobara yells with pure excitement, a big smile plastered on her face in an instant before combing her hair by her fingers.