12 - Yuta.

12 - Yuta.

⚝warning,cursing⚝

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Tomorrow

Author's POV

In the bustling heart of your classroom, conversations lingered amongst the air as you distracted yourself in the field of your own business and that was... looking through your notes, having no better things to do whilst waiting for your subject teacher to enter the room.

Yesterday was fun, you had your moment with Hiro and your friends and this may be a hard pill to swallow but you had to admit it was fun with... Sukuna as well. He was being gentle with your little brother, you were surprised to say the least by the hidden talent mister scary guy had all this time. You would not be suprirsed when Hiro starts asking for Sukuna in a matter of days.

It confused you, how he could act like an asshole at a moment and be wholesome to a chosen situation.

And speaking of confusion, you knew he hated you and you hated him, but why... why did you feel like it was not a coincidence where he'd be there at times when you were alone.

"Sorry class, our meeting went longer than expected." Gojo-sensei enters the classroom with a hurried tone as he begins to place his things on the desk in front, instantly the conversations of your classmates paused in the chorus as they all went silent at the presence of their teacher.

You remove your gaze from your notes and set your attention fully on the white haired in front of you, "I think you will all be thrilled from what I will be announcing."

"The school clubs are officially open." He announces with a big toothy smile which resulted for your other classmates to chear at the resolution of Gojo's sentence.

And with that your classmates began to talk to amongst themselves on what kind of clubs they would be part taking, you were honestly unimpressed about the whole ordeal.

Lunch time

"What club are you joining in, Y/n?" Nobara asks you excitedly as she began munching on her food as you and your friends enjoyed each other's presence inside the classroom once more.

You shrug your shoulders before answering, "I actually have no idea, what about you?"

"Basketball maybe." Nobara answers, your ears perked in interest.

"Since when did you start playing ball!" Yuuji exclaimd in surprise.

"She's joining as a manager, idiot." Megumi rolls his eyes at how much the pink haired could be oblivious.

Sukuna who has been quiet through the conversation only let his friends be with their back to back dialogue as he remains to keep quiet and just spectated without uttering a word.

"I'm taking on the Judo club with Yuuji." Maki exclaims herself which Yuuji nodded in chorus.

"Basketball." Megumi answers as well.

"Cooking." Inumaki says, his tone blank and monotone.

Everyone then slowly turned their heads to the pink haired who was man spreading on his chair with both hands crossed in front of his chest.