07 - Sukuna.

07 - Sukuna.

⚝warning,cursing⚝

Notes | Idk, megumi's little out of character here but you guys decide.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

The Next Day

Author's POV

Laughter fills the jujutsu hallway whilst the group of friends enjoyed each other's company as humor spreads.

Nobara who was the first one to finally snap out of her laughter looks around after noticing the absence of a person amongst them, "Wait... where's Y/n?"

"Right, where is she?" Maku follows as well with a question.

"She's probably with Sukuna." Yuuji shrugs his shoulders, the sentence itself made the jaws of his friends drop to the ground in horrid.

"Why is she with Sukuna?" It was now Megumi's turn to ask, which was the same questions his friends had as they now all turned to the younger Itadori with a frown.

"Oh you didn't know? They're both assigned on this really important project where they needed to study each other." Yuuji explains.

"Oh my God, it had Gojo-sensei written all over it." Nobara dramatically covers her mouth in complete horror, "I feel so bad for Y/n, to be stuck with Sukuna that long... the agony!"

"Gojo-sensei is such an idiot." Maki only mumbles already knowing as well that their eccentric sensei was the one responsible for it.

"I don't know... I think it well help them." Megumi suddenly voices out making his friends snap their head towards him with a frown, "Especially Sukuna."

"Okay how will that help them? Sukuna basically bullies Y/n." Maki reasons with a playful roll of her eyes, "As far as I know they will continue being at each other's throat for God knows how long."

"You do realize Sukuna doesn't fight back? Verbally of course." The raven haired retorts.

"What do you mean."

"He barely even talks back to any of us, not the same as how he fights with Y/n." Megumi explains furthermore, "You guys should observe more."

"Observing Sukuna is sooo not on my bucket list." Nobara retorts back, her tone laced with smugness.

"That's like shooting a wild tiger for national geographic." Maki jokes, earning a few cackle from the two braindead idiots except for Megumi whom only watched them with a serious and blank expressjon.

"You get my point." The raven haired shrugs.

"I don't think Gumi is lying." Yuuji butts in, "I mean he's closer to Sukuna than most of us."

"You're right... But Sukuna isn't just the type to you know---gain interest on someone?" Maki says, uncertainty laced around her tone.

"I'm just as shocked as you are." Megumi raises both his hands up in the hair in surrender.

The topic itself rose curiosity amongst the friend group, it had them wondering what was actually going on the delinquents mind, because as far as they know he was impossible to predict... so what was it, what did Sukuna think of you?