05 - being a dick = your attention.

04 - being a dick = your attention.

⚝warning,cursing⚝

notes i | today's chapter has so many things going on. anyway, how's the story turning out so far?

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Author's POV

sukuna didn't know what was bothering him. He tried to catch some z's everynight but always finds himself waking up after an hour or two, or like whenever he talks to someone, he becomes grumpier than usual, and he's normally grumpy.

the big question was... why?

"the fuck she ignoring me for?" the pink haired complains, staring up to his cieling as  both of his hands were placed at the back of his head as he laid on his bed to his hearts content.

"shouldn't you be happy?" yuuji exclaimed with confusion on his face as he tries to focus on the exercises you left him to answer, "you hate her right? so why complain?"

"do I look like the kind of guy that should know?" sukuna bites back, sending a glare to the poor younger itadori who only flinched before placing his full attention on his textbook, knowing better than to say anything back to sukuna.

"can you just stop? you're bothering me and I'm trying to study, exams are the day after tomorrow, sukuna." yuuji turned to his twin brother with a sneer.

"and suddenly you care about your grades." sukuna teases, a lazy grin forms on his handsome face that made yuuji mad once more.

"funny enough, sukuna... I do, and it's because of her. y/n's better than you." yuuji had summoned enough courage to say those words out loud, ballsy enough to do it in front of sukuna.

the older itadori's grin fades after realizing what his twin brother just said. and then he felt the fury building up inside him bit by bit.

"praise her for being such a fucking saint" sukuna's tone dripped with sarcasm, looking away from his twin brother after sending one more glare towards him.

yuuji didn't find it any more worthy to give sukuna a reply so he just took his time focusing on the exercises you had in store for him once again. leaving sukuna in his own crisis to deal with.

his frustration was already at the brim, he knew why... this past few weeks you had started to ignore him. why? not, why were you ignoring him. why was he caring if you were?

the fuck did he need your attention for? if you ask him it'd be so much better to get you off of his fucking tail with your annoying-bitch-mouth running all the damn time.

but the said annoying-bitch-mouth is what he seemingly missed the most, funny huh?

nobody knew this--- but the only reason why sukuna starts...

making fun of your face.

"I feel so sorry for anyone who has eyes." he would snarkly comment, you ignore his words once more as yiu continue to walk on your merry way.

pulling on your hair.

"oi brat!" he calls once more, you feel yourself feeling lucky that he couldn't do anything to stop you from ignoring him. not until you felt a hard tug on the back of your hair making you stumble back with a quiet yelp.