09 - Still A Bully.

09 - Still A Bully.

⚝warning,cursing, bullying⚝

note | not proofread.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Author's POV

Itadori Sukuna was now walking by himself to his respective home, hand inside his pockets, his eyes lazily looking in front of him. He never knew why he found loneliness so comforting, it felt so quiet, and he loved it, no annoying noises trying to attract his attention. However, it was different from back then, now something was missing--- oh that's right, you.

He didn't know how this fucking started, and he blames himself every night for it. Cause why did he just have to be so weak? Why did he just have to fall for you and become so vulnerable when it comes to you?

"Brat." He mumbles to himself, talking about you of course.

But before Sukuna could go along peacefully, he was stopped when a presence had stood in front of him making his tracks come to a halt.

Slowly lifting his head to glance at the person boredly, and probably preparing to cuss the fuck out of them for getting in his way, he suddenly stops his tongue once Fuji was fully in his sight.

The man looked beaten up, a black eye to his right eye, a cut on the corner of his lips, his hair was all messed up and finally, his crooked nose; by Sukuna.

You've got to be fucking kidding me, Sukuna scoffs in his mind, his tongue pokes right in the inside of his cheeks. Fuji wasn't a rival, Sukuna wouldn't even consider him as one. To Sukuna a rival would be someone who matched his strength, and Fuji always lost.

The red head was desperate for victory against the said rival of his since middle school, and Sukuna couldn't be more annoyed. The man was a fucking stalker.

"How's it going." Fuji starts, his statement wasn't even a question.

Sukuna raises one eyebrow, feeling bored already. He prevents himself from yawning before turning on his heel to leave, finding more important things to handle.

That's how Sukuna handles someone who doesn't interest him, now you know the difference between you and everyone else.

"Go home, Fuji." Sukuna lazily states, raising his right hand to shoo him away.

Fuji's right eye basically twitches in rage, "Do not fucking turn your back on me, Sukuna!"

Sukuna doesn't listen, he never does. His eyes lazy and bored as he continues on his merry way--- that was until:

"I know why you ditched me." Fuji exclaims, his tone becoming eerie and calm, "I have my eyes on you, Sukuna."

Sukuna's eyebrow furrows all together, he looks over his shoulder with pure disgust, "Get the fuck off my tail, loser."

"You afraid to admit it? That girl---

---Befote Fuji can even continue his own words, the older Itadori had grasped his collar and lifted him off the ground with so much strength. Fuji struggles instantly at the sudden force, "Don't."