10 - The Project II.

10 - The Project II.

⚝warning,cursing, bullying⚝

note| not proofread.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Author's POV

The night before

Sukuna watches the ceiling above him, the darkness looms over him as he relaxes at the comfortness of his singular bed. His younger twin right on the other side of the room snoring, his blanket draping over the floor, drool practically spilling out of his mouth.

He couldn't sleep, why? It was one of those moments where you thought about something too much that sleep was basically out of thw question. Sukuna wasn't the one to think too much of things, but this--- you.

There was still a part of him that did not want to aurrender to his said feelings.

He had to make her not matter, but every night just like this one... you haunted him, the coils of your hair. The gleam in your eyes. A subtle roll of your eyes. It was simply too much, the way he thought about you, he knew it was too much he was Itadori Sukuna for fucks sake.

But he couldn't, it disgusted him that he couldn't stop.

So why fight it? He did not know exactly why he found you so daring, some would hate for someone to tell them such names but you--- oh you, he'd let you run your mouth with all names to call at him just so he could catch a glimpse of how you'd talk to him.

He was mad, you have officially drove Sukuna to the brink of madness. He was dangerous when he falls in love, many would not know what he was capable of, and so did Sukuna, he was not aware of how much he can do for you.

"S... kuna?" Yuuji's sleepy voice suddenly snaps him out of his thoughts, he snaps his head towards his younger twin with one eyebrow raising.

"Go back to sleep, brat." Sukuna demands.

"Her effect on you--- it hits you bad, bro." Yuuji was surpringly still able to utter, his tone stumbling over the other as he tries his best to stay awake.

Despite being a heavy sleeper, he somehow could feel that his twin brother was still awake and having deep thoughts, so he decided to poke fun... jokingly, but Sukuna did not know he was joking.

Even for Yuuji, there was so much history of the way Sukuna would look at you. In the way he says your name, he couldn't explain it but Sukuna was different when it came to you--- the latter was more gentle, subtle and nice. And Sukuna is not nice.

"I don't fucking like her." Sukuna seethed with a sneer towards the younger twin.

And it was the way he said her, that tells Yuuji otherwise.

-

Present

You arrived after the bell rang for a few minutes outside the school gym, confused about what kind of sport Sukuna had in store to maybe give justice to his very shitty personality.

And as soon as you arrived, you were surprised to see Sukuna already there with Uraume standing beside him--- why was he here?