13 - Ally?

13 - Ally

⚝warning,cursing⚝

note i | looks like I'm back...

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Author's POV

"Good game today." Toji announces to all the teens gathered up in front of him, all anxious and nervous except for one, "Unfortunately not all of you are in."

"So to not take up any more time, I will be announcing the first five first." The scarred man announces once more, all waiting with anticipation, eager to hear the names, "Welcome to the team... Megumi."

A smile quickly forms on your face, feeling happy for your friend, althought it was given that Megumi was getting picked but you were still proud nonetheless.

Megumi then takes a step forward to stand beside his father who continued to call, "Panda?"

Toji wanders his eyes in search for the black haired boy who captured his attention just by one look, the teen was tall, he also had the body. Everyone didn't know why his name was like that but it kind of resembled him considering the dark heavy eyebags on his eyes.

"What a tall man." Nobara exclaims beside you, you nodded in agreement.

"Sukuna." The name then rolled off Toji's tongue and it catches your attention instantly, your eyes then wandered off in search for the pink haired and there he was.

Looking bored out of his mind, both his hands at the back of his head. Did I mention that he looked absolutely fine with a tank top on? The other students wore a plain white t-shirt to play in but this guy, he had style for sure.

His tattoos flexed well underneath all that muscle, he is attractive, in the worst way possible.

The older Itadori yawns before standing next to Megumi, "Cover that mouth boy." Toji blankly comments.

Not hearing a reply back from Sukuna he continues, "Is... Yuta here?"

And then a hand raises amongst the tall teenage boys, "Um... t---that's me sir!"

A nervous voice screams out before squeezing his way through the crowd with a nervous smile, you chuckled mentally at how silly and nervous he was being.

Toji's eyes squinted, did he say the right name? He swore the Yuta kid he just watched twenty minutes ago had an aura of a beast in that court, but now, he had an aura of a lost bunny.

"Um... you're on the team." Toji did not know what to say but that.

The boy drops his head down, bowing a full ninety degree, "Thank you so much!"

Sukuna snickers along with Megumi who also couldn't help but release a chuckle, "Loser."

Yuta who was unbothered and didn't hear the chuckled amongst him smiled proudly before tanding up right next to panda who started a conversation with him.

Toji continued to announce the other students who passed and got in the club, other's who failed to get in sighed in disappointment before packing up and leaving.