A HAPPY AFTERMATH

Robb Stark
I run outside and try to get away from the castle as fast as I can. I don't want to ever return to that place again. I want to forgot what I saw and I want to forget everything that has happened to me here today.
I feel as if my whole world has been destroyed, I lean up against the large tree and take in a deep breath. I close my eyes and try to forget all that has happened. I'm still in shock and my heart is still racing. The carnage that I just saw in the castle still haunts my mind I wipe the tears away from my face and take another deep breath. I try to calm myself down as I struggle to contain my emotions after everything that has happened today.
I hear a girls voice calling my name and I quickly turn my head towards the voice that I hear calling out my name and I see a young girl walking towards me, the darkness shields her face but as she comes closer to me I recognize her as my little sister Arya. My heart skips a beat as I recognize the girl in front of me as my little sister. I run to her and pick up Arya, hugging her tightly.
I can't believe she is alive and I am overjoyed to see her, Arya runs into my arms tears streaming down her face We both are crying as we stand there hugging each other. After so many terrible events today, it feels like a blessing to have my sister with me. She feels so familiar and safe. I hold her close to my heart. Arya looks up at me and says that Sansa's alive My world stops for a moment as those words leave her lips. I look at her intensely as I ask her if she is sure, she says she's supposed to be in the eyrie with our aunt Lysa,
A wave of relief washes over me as I hear this information. I cannot believe that Sansa also survived. I hold onto my little sister even tighter Arya laying her head on my shoulder and gripping her arms tightly around me, I hug her back tightly and feel her grip getting stronger and stronger.
I want to tell her how much I missed her, but the words just won't come out. We are both so stunned by everything that has happened that we just hold each other and revel in the moment of being reunited.
I look down and see Grey Wind running towards us, a small smile forming on my face as I see my direwolf has also made it out of the castle.
It is not like I expected him to die, but I have had very little time to process everything that has occurred so far today. with the events of the night still weighing heavily on my heart I'm filled with a sense of hope having been reunited with Arya and Grey wind, I look down at my little sister and I feel overcome with joy.
I look back at Grey Wind and see that he is equally pleased to see me. I feel as if things might be ok now that parts of my family are back together again.