A NEW ERA

Robb Stark
Our march towards King's Landing has seen us pushing through Westeros with the strength of our combined houses. We have now arrived at King's Landing for the final battle, and I cannot help but feel a mix of excitement and anxiety as I see the familiar walls looming towards us. I look forward to this final fight, confident that we have the power to win and put an end to the Lannisters' rule once and for all.

The Lannisters have been faced with the united might of my forces joined together with Daenerys's and the three massive dragons on our side, and they know that they have lost the battle. With the dragons roaring in the skies and the forces of our armies surging forward, the Lannisters surrender the city making us victorious. I feel a rush of joy and pride fill me as I look upon the city, knowing that we have won and that the Lannisters have been defeated. The moment feels surreal to me, and I cannot help but smile as I soak in the sight. With our mission a success and the city freed from the Lannister forces, Daenerys and I stand before the great castle looking down at our new Westeros built upon partnership and freedom. The sight of this new Westeros fills me with a sense of pride and satisfaction, knowing that we have accomplished our goal and that the people are free from the tyranny of the Lannisters. I feel a sense of peace and contentment wash over me as I look upon this new and brighter future that we have created together.

My first act in this new world is to make my relationship with Daenerys permanent. I look at her with a deep sense of love and affection and ask her to marry me, wanting and needing to solidify our bond not just today, but in this new world and for all days to come.

Daenerys Targaryen
"Yes!"I say ecstatically as he pulls me into a kiss.

Robb Stark
A wave of joy and elation washes over me as she tells me yes. I pull her to me in a tender and passionate embrace, our lips meeting in a loving kiss. As our lips meet, I feel my heart fill with joy, knowing that our love has now been made official. I hold her against my body, reveling in our shared love and affection. After our engagement we take the iron throne together, becoming the rulers of this new Westeros that we have forged together. I see the people coming towards our throne in a celebratory spirit, ready to follow us as new rulers, and I feel a deep sense of pride and responsibility to them wash over me. Daenerys sitting by my side, our two bodies united in a way that transcends the material world, and I know that I have a powerful and loving partner by my side now and always. I am filled with an overwhelming sense of pride and hope as we embark upon this new adventure together, knowing that this will be the start of an amazing era in our lives. I look at Daenerys, my future bride, and I know that we will never have to be apart again. I look forward to spending the rest of my days with her by my side, my heart filling with love and affection for her every moment. The journey ahead may be filled with challenges and obstacles, but I know that we will be able to overcome anything together and build a bright and prosperous future.
THE END

I hope you enjoyed this story!
It was such a joy to write and imagine the story going this way Robb and Dany two of my favorite characters of all time and I love the idea of them being a power couple in GOT.
Thank you SO much for taking the time to read my story.
XoXo - Ari🫶🐺🐉🧊🔥