DRAGONS IN THE SKY

Robb Stark
The weeks have passed and I am now spending time in the meadow of the greenlands, enjoying time with my siblings. I am filled with a sense of joy and admiration for my siblings who have been by my side every step of the way, and I cannot help but feel grateful for the chance to be with them here in this beautiful meadow. As I look around the scenery around us, I have a sense of peace wash over me that I have not felt in a long time, When I look up to the sky, I notice the three now much larger familiar dragons above in the distance and my heart skips a beat as I realize that Daenerys has found me again. These dragons have become one of the most recognizable symbols of her presence and power, and I cannot help but feel overcome with joy as I see them circling above us eager to greet their rider and my love once more. My siblings watch in amazement as the giant dragons fly above us and familiar black ships dock into the shores, bringing a rush of excitement to all who have assembled here. They continue to stare in awe and admiration as the dragons and ships make their way toward us and I see Daenerys's army disembark. I cannot help but feel my heart fluttering, knowing that her army brings us strength and power while her presence brings us joy and comfort. I have been waiting for this moment for so long where we finally meet again. My heart fills with joy as I slowly approach the ships and see Daenerys standing across from me. I feel a rush of happiness sweep over me as I look at her beauty and recall the memory of our shared connection, and I cannot wait to finally be in her arms again eager to feel the warmth of her touch and to taste her lips once more, I cannot help but sprint towards her and sweep her into my arms, embracing her tightly and not wanting to let her go again. I embrace her in this tight but tender embrace, and feel my heart soaring as the warmth of her body melts away my fears and anxieties. My thoughts of the trials and tribulations we have experienced give way to my desire to hold her close to me, loving and cherishing this moment we are sharing as a couple. I hold her close to me as we share a long awaited kiss, feeling the butterflies in my stomach and my heartbeat rising with each passing second. My lips eagerly meet hers as she returns my embrace, our two bodies melding together in this moment of passion and love. As our kiss continues, I feel my worries melt away, and I cannot help but savor this moment and relish in the closeness of our embrace as it fills me with an intense sense of happiness and joy. We have pulled apart from each other now, and I look at her with an immense feeling of affection that fills me with joy and love towards her. She sees ring on my finger, a reminder of our shared commitment and bond together and smiles widely at me I cannot help but smile back as I look into her eyes, seeing her happiness and knowing the immense joy that our reunion brings both of us. My thoughts can't help but shift to the future, as I imagine the day where I will finally be able to place my own ring upon her finger and officially declare our love and our bond. I cannot help but feel overwhelmed at the thought of our shared future together, and I feel so overjoyed to be reunited with her on this day. Our houses are now united once again, with us back together and standing side by side. I think forward to the victory to come, which I cannot help but imagine will be a triumphant and memorable day. I imagine the defeat of the Lannisters and the restoration of our houses, and I feel my heart fill with joy at the thought of the future we are about to share together for all eternity.
The weeks following Daenerys's arrival have seen us making our partnership known to other houses, and have seen the news of the alliance of our houses spreading like wildfire across all of Westeros. The other houses inspired by our connection have united with us with all of their strength, and the Lannisters are realizing the hopelessness of their situation as they are quickly overrun and pushed back by our combined forces.

( I'm so sad the story is almost over but I'm excited for it to end happily)
- Ari🫶🫶🫶