VICTORIES

Robb Stark
The past few months have been filled with victory and conquest as the added power of Daenerys's army has made my forces unstoppable. We have managed to push back the Lannister forces, regain some of the lost territory, and make significant strides against them. I have been deeply affected by these victories, which have only served to increase my desire to continue fighting and to see Daenerys again. At every moment, my thoughts are filled with her beauty and our bond, and I look forward to the day when we will finally see each other again.
A few weeks ago my brother Rickon returned home to the shock of my sisters and I, we had thought him dead and our shock only grew when he told us that our other brother Bran is also alive and that he'll be returning home soon.
We eagerly welcomed Rickon back home ecstatic to have him here with us, our family almost fully reunited. I feel a sense of joy and pride wash over me as I watch my siblings sitting together in tranquility, the fight has been worth it just to see them free and happy. I smile and feel incredibly grateful for their well-being and join them at the table eating lunch together just like we did so long ago.

I am eagerly awaiting Daenerys's arrival in the coming weeks. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time and I cannot wait for the chance to see her again and to finally have our time together in Winterfell. Daenerys and my family are the reason I fought this hard and pushed on for this long, eager to see my people free and my family together again.

( I know the past couple of chapters have been short but I didn't want to focus to much on the war aspect of GOT deciding to focus more on the love story)

XoXo -  Ari🫶