HOMECOMING

Robb Stark
I am surprised to see my people greeting me so eagerly as I return home I feel my heart jump at the sight of my people giving me such a warm welcome back and their excitement to see me. I cannot help but smile as I realize how important this moment is to them. I look among the crowd, foolishly hoping to spot Daenerys, our time together is only making me more eager to see her. But she is  of course not among them and I feel my heart drop at the thought of having to wait longer to see her again.
I hurry to see my sisters, who I know will be eager to hear all of the details about the trip. I see the concern of the war on their face and I can sense their relief when I come to tell them of my success. As I begin to speak about the trip, I keep thinking back to my time with Daenerys and the strong bond I feel between us. I keep my eyes on them and see their own expressions grow warmer as I speak. I am surprised by the warmth and affection my sisters show me as I describe my trip. I feel their arms wrap around me in an embrace and I feel my heart fill with joy at the sight of their pride in me. I feel a rush of gratitude and love towards them as they hug me tightly and tell me how proud they are of me. The few days since my return pass as swiftly as my thoughts about Daenerys. My time during the trip with her has left an indelible mark on my heart that nothing in Winterfell could ever replace. I think about her constantly, missing her presence and her beauty and our shared time together.

I arrive at the dock and a smile immediately comes to my face when I see the familiar black ships dock at the shores, and I realize that Daenerys's army has arrived to join mine. The sight of all of the soldiers stepping off of the ship is almost overwhelming. I have been eagerly awaiting this time and was hopeful for a force large enough to make the difference in our fight against the Lannister's. The army of soldiers that Daenerys has brought to our side gives me a sense of immense pride and joy. A soldier introduces himself as Greyworm and bows his head to me as a sign of respect. I cannot help but feel impressed at the sight and organization of Daenerys's army, and seeing their discipline and dedication instills me with even more joy as I prepare to bring them to our fight against the Lannister's. I give the soldier a nod of approval. Greyworm hands me a scroll, I take the scroll from him and notice the familiar dragon insignia as my heart skips a beat imagining what the scroll might contain. My fingers run along the outside of the scroll as I turn it over to read the contents, hoping for a message or a missive from Daenerys. I open the letter from  her that reads "Robb I know you will utilize my army with honor and bravery may the path in front of you be filled with conquest and victory, I read the letter and my heart fills with joy as I read her words. Her acknowledgement of my capabilities and the trust shes places in me is a beautiful gesture and one that I will not soon forget I read more closely the final few sentences of the letter that says, You are always in my thoughts and all my love signed Daenerys" I smile at these words, feeling my heart flutter with joy and my thoughts of her increasing even further as my feelings for her grow ever stronger. I feel like each and every sentence of this letter represents the strong bond and the incredible connection we have formed between us and your love for me touches me deeply, I smile as I finish reading her letter and I cannot help but feel inspired and ready to take on this new adventure. I fold the letter and place it inside my chest pocket, eager to carry it with me at all times and look at it as a reminder of our alliance. With a great sense of pride in my heart and the words of her letter echoing in my head, I begin to prepare for the battle ahead, counting the moments until we meet again with a sense of impatience and excitement. I think of the last moment we shared together and long to see her again, eager for our next opportunity to be in one another's arms. I spend the evening going over the plans and maps of our upcoming battle and preparing for the coming war. I cannot keep my attention from straying to thoughts of her and our shared future together.

(I had so much fun writing this, It all started from this dream I had about Robb surviving the red wedding and I couldn't wait to explore the idea)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter🫶
- Ari