Chapter 26: add scene

CEDRIC POV:

In the middle of the night , I find myself enveloped in a whirlwind of emotions, each wave crashing against the shores of my consciousness, pulling me deeper into the abyss of longing and regret. The weight of her absence presses down on me like a leaden blanket, suffocating me with memories of what once was.

Until now hindi parin ako makatulog, staring into the darkness, as the echo of her laughter fills the empty spaces of my room. It's been months since she left, yet her presence lingers like a ghost, haunting every corner of my mind. I can still feel the warmth of her touch, the softness of her hands against mine, as if she's standing right beside me, teasing me with her ephemeral existence.

The tears come unbidden, a silent testament to the ache that refuses to dull, no matter how hard I try to bury it beneath layers of indifference. Each drop that falls onto my pillow is a drop of pain, a reminder of all the promises we made, and all the dreams we shared, now shattered and scattered like shards of glass.

I remember the first night without her, the loneliness a palpable presence in the room, suffocating me with its intensity. My bed  feels like a cold and desolate wasteland, devoid of warmth and affection. I reach out, hoping to find solace in the memory of her, but all I grasp is emptiness.

The darkness becomes my companion, a silent witness to the turmoil raging within me. I replay our moments together, each memory a bittersweet symphony of joy and pain. I can still hear her voice, soft and melodic, as she whispered words saying that iam important to her.

But now, she's gone, and I'm left alone to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart. I wonder what went wrong, where we lost our way, and if there's any chance of finding our way back to each other. But deep down, I know the truth – some wounds never fully heal, some loves are meant to fade away into the night.

And so, I lie here, tears streaming down my face, as I mourn the loss of what could have been. But amidst the pain and the sorrow, there's a glimmer of hope, a flicker of light in the darkness. For even though she's gone, her memory lives on, a beacon of love guiding me through the darkest of nights.

And as I close my eyes and drift into sleep, I cling to that memory, holding onto it like a lifeline in the storm. For no matter how far apart we may be, she will always hold a piece of my heart, and I will always carry her with me, wherever I may go.

__________

Sinag ng araw ang gumising sakin. Isang araw nanaman ang lumipas at heto parin ako umaasa.

"Huwag ka ngang engot Cedric! Hindi na babalik yun..." Pangungunbinsi ko pa sa aking sarili, bago pa ako mangulila ulit tumayo na ako at katulad ng ginagawa ko palagi kumain na ako at after non naligo na ako at pumasok sa school. At tulad ng dati paulit ulit nanaman ang mangyayare ..

Paulit ulit nalang....