Chapter 3 - A New Life

The concept of reincarnation is widely used in the Eura-Asia world religion, pertaining mostly to Buddhism and Hinduism.

During once lifetime, a person gains karma by the actions that they have condoned, be it good or bad. And once their life has ended, the accumulated karma gets to decide the next life of the soul, be it a life of luxuries and wealth, or one of suffering.

But... I never thought such a situation regarding reincarnation was going to happen once I died.

I couldn't believe the situation that I was in, despite rethinking and rethinking every scenario that I had planned out.

I am still unable to move any muscles due to unexpectedly body a newborn, and there are three unfamiliar people in the room with unique clothing.

There was no solution to this dilemma.

'Relax... overthinking this won't solve the current situation...'

Following procedures to allocate confusion, I began to look at my surroundings. But there's not much detail to tell where exactly I am. At most I can tell that I'm currently residing in the medieval Europe era in modern earth, or I have travelled to another world in the same basis timeline.

As the newborn continued to think about the situation, the women who was holding him was looking at her child face.

Such discontented emotion can be seen on the face of the newborn. The women holding the baby began to think on what the baby could have been displeased by to make him show such a face.

"I think he's hungry... let me try and breastfeed him."

The mother began removing part of her clothing to ease the baby's hunger. Elegant movement despite still recovering from the pain of labor.

After consistent thoughts I didn't notice the situation that was unfolding in front of me. As I opened my eyes, I see the breast of the unknown women getting closer to me.

Wait... Getting closer?

Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait a minute!

I have never been in such an obscene situation. Being breastfed by an unknown women will only bring me shame...

But in such a situation, what should I do?

As the women began putting me closer towards her chest, such actions to prevent the tragedy is not coming to my head.

'Ah... there is one method...'

The newborn then began to cry as loudly as he could to escape the fate of being breast fed. The women holding the baby got surprised and retracted from the action she was about to do.

'Ah... this is embarrassing....'

"Oh dear... Is the child in pain? Dear doctor, please check my baby to see if there's anything out of the ordinary."