Chapter 7 - The Story Commences

Running through the hallway corridor, a familiar maid with long, wavy brown hair and brown eyes can be seen opening one room after the other, looking for something desperately as her life depended on

After countless minutes of continuous searching in the big mansion, she finally opened the door to the library to the Duke Estate. It was a room so big and wide that there seemed to be two or three floors, all filled with nothing but endless bookshelves, each organized with different sections of books at their disposal. They all spiral into a circle composed of different layers, each getting smaller and smaller until the middle consists only of tables.

She ran along the red carpet that guided the people, so they didn't get lost. She soon reached the center of the room. Consisting of tables made of brown wood, all of them having a red tablecloth on top of them with unlight candles. Chairs with a comfortable padding in the seat, and a long red carpet following from both ends

She looked around and finally saw a young boy with short wavy hair, wearing a vintage light grey vest with white long-sleeve button down underneath, black leather shorts with white sock reaching over his ankle and formal black shoes with a blue bow in his collar. sitting on top of piled books in the chair and reading a thick book that titled: Medical Theory's and Practices

The maid quickly walks towards where he was seating.

"Young Master!"

The little boy flinched and put down his book on the table and looked up where the maid is at. His left iris being light hazel, while his right iris being white, expressing a surprised emotion.

The maid pants out of breath and sighs as he finally found who she was looking for. She closes her eyes and swipes the sweat from her forehead before looking at the boy with a worried expression.

"Young Master! You should've told me where you were! I'm under obligation to always be at your side and watch over you!"

The boy looks away with a guilty expression while slightly scratching his cheek.

"Ah... I'm sorry. I just wanted to continue reading the books here..."

The maid closed her eyes while she facepalmed her forehead and sighed. She opened one of her eyes and looked at the young boy trying to avoid her gaze.

She folded her arms on top of each other, not being able to get mad at the young boy for not telling her where she was.

"It's fine. But make sure to not do something similar again, Young Master."

The little boy nodded as he heard those words, still showing a guilty expression.

"But I'm surprised."

She looked around her area and could only see bookshelves filled with countless types of books, with different languages, and occasionally sees some desks and chairs.