Character Detail

Choi Do-Woon (MC): Age - 16 (Age of death)

Choi Do-Woon (MC):
Age - 16 (Age of death)

Height - 167.64cm

Description- Born emotionless, his parents always viewed him as an abomination. He always viewed the world with grayness and instability. Despite the cruelty that the world gave him, he still wishes to become a proper human being. His only regret is leaving behind his two younger sibling in the cruel world.

Choi Chun-Jan:
Age - 14

Height - 176.7cm

Relations - Choi Do-Woon younger brother.

Description: Athletic, popular, and kind towards everyone. He never tries to do harm or leave anyone behind. His own kindness tries to imitate the kindness that his brother showed to him. The death of his brother has left him in shambles, trying to be with him once more.

Choi Minji:
Age - 14

Height - 161.5cm

Role - Choi Do-Woon younger sister, and twin of Choi Chun-Ja.

Description - She thrives to be smart and intelligent just like his older brother. Always burying herself in her studies, but occasionally, she happily hangs out with her siblings as they travel to many new and joyful places. But one incident let her astray, making it hard to face her older brother. But his death made her regret everything. All she ever wanted was to be just like her brother.

Lysander Blakesty:
Age - 10 (Current)

Height - 137.2cm

Role - Antagonist (Novel)

Description - The first villain of the Novel, Ways of the Mystic, and the bearer of the Blessing of the Mana. The death of her mother and the negligence from his father filled him with obscenity and hatred towards the world. But he still wants to protect his only family member, even it meant being hated by everyone. In the novel, he was able to achieve the eight ring around his heart before he died by the princes hand.

Seraphina Blakesty:
Age - 8 (Current)

Height - 125cm (current)

Role - Female Lead (Novel)

Description - the only female lead of the Novel, Ways of the Mystic, and the only person that Augustus has ever loved. Her upbringing has caused her to become a matured, independent and refined woman as she wield the Blessing of the Spirits. Even after leaving the horridness household, she always cares about his brother's wellbeing. By the end of the novel, she was able to achieve the eight rings around her heart.

Augustus Rutherford:
Age - 10 (current)

Height - 143.25cm (current)