PROLOGUE

Jung Nabi's povI sat in the café looking outside enjoying the rain

Jung Nabi's pov
I sat in the café looking outside enjoying the rain. It was beautiful. Peaceful. It made me feel nostalgic. Reminds me of my childhood. It reminded me of the days when I was free. Free from all these burden.

Will it ever be the same again?

"Jung Nabi!" I heard my name being called from the counter. I kept my phone on the table and went to take my order.

Kim Dohoon's pov
I walked inside my favourite café to order coffee for me, Shinyu hyung and Yerim. I gave my order and looked around for a seat to wait for my order.

I saw a girl leave her table. I went to it and sat down placing my phone on the table. I looked out of the glass wall to see the rain pouring heavily.

It was so beautiful.

I ruined everything......Yerim will now feel uncomfortable with me.

What have I done?

"Kim Dohoon!"

I snapped out out my thoughts and quickly grabbed my phone and went to the counter.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Please come again!" The girl on the other side of the counter said and bowed.

I gave her a quick smile and looked at the girl who she was talking to. She was same girl who left her table.

I bowed at them and quickly went out in order to not hear Shinyu hyung's complains about the importance of time.

Jung Nabi's pov
I kept talking with Won Haneul, my bestfriend who works in this café.

"Wait Nabi! I have to give this order." She said and called out the name of the guy.

"Kim Dohoon!" The guy hurriedly walk towards us and took his order.

He smiled at Haneul and looked at me. He bowed at us and quickly went out.

I went to my table and sat down after discussing something with her. After finishing my coffee I grabbed my phone and opened it.

My eyes went wide when I realised that it wasn't my phone.

Isn't he the same guy who just went out?! I thought looking at the wallpaper.

Shit!

I quickly went out of the café looking for the Dohoon guy. I grabbed my umbrella and looked around.

Where are you Dohoon?

Kim Dohoon's pov
I reached at Youngjae's house and rang the doorbell. Yerim opened it and quickly smiled.

"You came just in time! Me and Shinyu were talking about your arrival." She said and left the door open for me.

I placed their coffee on the table.

"Thank you so much!" They said.

I took my own coffee and opened my phone.

"What the hell?!" I said shocked looking at the lockscreen.

Isn't she the table girl?!

"What is wrong with you?" Yerim asked sipping her coffee while Shinyu hyung was looking at her notebook.

"I took someone else's phone." I said.

"What?!" Yerim asked as Shinyu hyung and her both snapped their heads towards me.

"I.....I took someone else's phone instead of my own." I looked at them scared.

Yerim and Shinyu hyung quickly got up and come towards me and looked at the phone.

"Ah! No worries I know her!" Yerim said confidently.

"You do?" Shinyu hyung asked her.

"Yeah! She is Jung Nabi from business department! She is quite famous around the campus for being really intelligent." She said smiling.

"Will she involve the cops in this?!" I asked getting sacred.

I mean most intelligent people get pissed off easily. What if she filled an FIR? I don't wanna ruin my future of becoming a renowned violinist.

"Nah she is really nice and kind! She won't do anything. Don't worry!" She said patting my back.

"I really hope so." I said looking at the phone.

I'm such an idiot!

"You know I can help you with it!" Yerim said.

"How?" I asked still looking at the phone.

"I'll ask her to meet with you in Café Heaven!"  She said said.

"Thank you Yerim your are a life saviour!!!!" He said looking at her hopefully.

"Ok ok now stop giving me those eyes." She said looking at me in disgust making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said.

God....today is the worst day of my life.

_______________________________________

Author : ig Youngjae didn't lied when he said that Dohoon was the only idiot in the gc-

anyways this idea was given to me by my real life bestie Legend_unknown ! Pls show her a lot of love and support!