CHAPTER 4

TW : Abuse

_______________________________________

Jung Nabi's povI walked inside the house and took my shoes off

Jung Nabi's pov
I walked inside the house and took my shoes off. I turned around only to get slapped really hard by my mother making me fall to the ground.

"Where the fuck were you? You are late two days in a row." She said gritting her teeth.

"I'm sorry mom I met with the guy who accidentally took my pho-" I was cut short by her grabbing me by my hair.

Ouch....now that hurts.

"You really care more about your phone than your marks?!" She yelled at me and slapped me again forcing me inside my room and locking the door.

"I better see you studying the next time I see you!" She yelled making me close my eyes in frustration.

God....when will this even end?

Maybe after I die?

I sat on my study desk pulling out my phone to write out the notes I've saved but before that I made sure to send Mrs. Kang the list of students.

I suddenly received a notification from an unknown number.

***

Unknown

Unknown
Hey! Nabi!

It's me Dohoon!

Nabi
Oh hi!

You changed Unknown's name to Dohoon🐶

Dohoon🐶
Haha just thought of letting you know

I hope I didn't disturb you

Nabi
Oh nono

It's ok! I wasn't studying

Dohoon🐶
Thank god!

Well gtg! Time to eat dinner

Bye!

Nabi
Bye!

Gn
seen

***

I again looked at my notebook with an empty mind.

Is this really what I want? To be the best?

I shook my head. I always wanted to be a Chartered Accountant so that I would live the lifestyle I actually want. I just want to get out of here and live my life the way I want to.