CHAPTER 9

Kim Dohoon's povI got back home from University and layed down on my bed and thought about Nabi and her answer

Kim Dohoon's pov
I got back home from University and layed down on my bed and thought about Nabi and her answer.

What am I even doing?

Is this ok?

What if I do something that hurts her? I don't want her to hate me....I just want to be close to her.

Is it ok to feel this way for someone I just met?

I closed my eyes but all I could think about was her. Am I already over him?

Her innocent eyes, her smile and her lips....everything was addictive.

Fuck...I think I like her.

I smiled to myself and kicked my feet on the air. I can't believe that she got me whipped for her in just a few days.

Next day
Jung Nabi's pov
I sat on the rooftop of my department building with Dohoon. He just kept silent and looked at the clouds above us.

"Why did you call me here again?" I asked staring at his side profile.

"I don't know.....I needed company and you are comfortable to be with." He answered closing his eyes.

"You feel comfortable with me?" I asked again smiling a little.

"I do..." He answered while his eyes were still closed.

I wish I was comfortable enough to tell you about my problems too.

"Yes hyung?" Dohoon said to the guy who just called him. I looked at him who was serious.

"Yes we'll be there." He said.

"Oh.....yeah I was with Nabi."

"Yeah I'm coming." He said and ended the call.

"What happened?" I asked while he held my hand. I stood up.

"Yerim fell and hitted her head." He said and we went down.

"Is she ok?!" I asked worried if whether she was ok or not.

"She fainted...she's in the medical room." He answered.

We went down and met the other friends of Yerim and Junghwan sunbae-nim there.

"Hi!" Minjee who was beside me greeted me with a smile. (Author : Minjee is from 10molovv 's book 'Daylight'!!!)

"Hello Minjee!!" I said smiling at her.

"What happened to Yerim?" I asked looking at the girl who was laying down on the bed peacefully.

"Junghwan says she hitted her head while running away." She answered while starting at Yerim in concern.

"Running from what?" I asked again confused by the situation.

"I don't know I didn't ask him that." She said showing me an awkward smile making me laugh silently.

Later
Well turns out Yerim saw Junghwan kissing his ex but actually his ex forcefully kissed him. I'm glad that he slapped her. She deserved it to be honest.

The nurse walked in and lectured us about so many people visiting Yerim in the room and wanted us to go out and let her rest.

Suddenly Minjee grabbed my hand and we ran and gave Yerim a big hug making her laugh.

"Please don't kill my girlfriend. She just woke up." Junghwan sunbae-nim said making Minjee glare at him.

"You don't get to talk today because you made us all mad." She said making him roll his eyes.

One by one everyone hugged her and we soon went out.

I sat in my lecture hall and kept thinking about the coaching. I won't have time for anyone after I join the institution.

Well it's the best for my future.

"You're zoning out again." Haneul said pulling my out from my thoughts.

"I'm thinking about coaching." I said.

"Coaching?" She asked confused.

"Yeah I cleared my entrance exam." I said.

"What?! Really?!" She whispered yelled excitedly.

"Yeah..." I said looking down.

"Why are you so sad?" She asked pouting.

"It's just that I won't get to spend time with you a lot now." I said feeling down.

"Hey.....it's the best for your future! Be happy! You just cleared your exam!" She said happily even though her eyes showed sadness.

Why is she so nice?

"Thank you Han." I said smiling at her.

I started to concentrate on my work again only to get disturbed by the noises coming from the outside. The professor immediately left followed by us.

I was shocked to see Yerim laying on the floor with blood around her while Junghwan was beating up a kid. I flinched and moved back seeing the violent side of him. Someone held my waist and stopped me from moving back.

I looked at Dohoon who held me.

"Close your eyes if you feel scared." He said and stood infront of me with sadness in his eyes.

I looked away from Junghwan and looked at Yerim with tears.

Why is it always the good people who suffer the most?

Even though I wasn't very close with Yerim I knew that we could have became very close in no time. She's was so nice to everyone.

Why did this happen?

The police dragged the boy who Junghwan was beating as he sat down on the ground crying his heart out. The ambulance put Yerim on a strecher and placed a cloth over her.

Youngjae, Yerim's brother sat there without any movement. I went to the vending machine in the hallway and bought two bottles of water from it.

I went in front of Junghwan and gave the bottle to Dohoon sitting beside him telling him to give it to Junghwan. I then went to Danielle who was trying to talk to Youngjae and gave her the bottle.

Fuck....what is even happening?

_______________________________________

Author : should Nabi join the coaching?