CHAPTER 10

Jung Nabi's povIt's been a whole month since Yerim was stabbed

Jung Nabi's pov
It's been a whole month since Yerim was stabbed. I actually join the coaching centre too and tried to concentrate on my studies without anyone distracting me.

I walked to the rooftop of our department building to clear my mind after studying only to find Dohoon sitting there.

"Why are you always on our department's rooftop? What about your department?" I asked chuckling a little.

"I don't know......I'm just used to it, I guess?" He answered and looked back at me.

"Why are you here though?" He asked.

"To clear up my mind." I said and took out my phone and stared at the screen displaying my mother's message.

***

Mom

Mom
I found your address

You both better come back
or else we would come to
your apartment

You won't like it if we come
there

***

"Is there something wrong, Nabi?" He asked making me shake my head.

"Are you sure?" He asked again making me stand up.

"Yeah you don't need to worry about me." I said and went to open the door of the rooftop only to get pulled back by him.

"Stop lying....I can see through you. You're scared." He said still holding my left wrist.

I held his right hand which was holding and tried to make him leave me. He grabbed my right hand and pinned it above my head on the wall behind me.

"Why are you trying to run away from me? What did I even do?" He asked looking at me with soft eyes.

"It's nothing Dohoon." I said and looked down.

"Hey you know...you can share anything with me right?" He said letting my right hand go.

"So....what happened?" He asked pulling me with him and made me sit down.

"It's my mother....she is forcing us to come back home." I answered.

"Forcing you? Why?" He asked holding both my hands while sitting infront of me.

"We left them because they don't like me." I answered making Dohoon pull me closer to him and hugged me a little.

"Don't worry I like you!" He said making me laugh. He chuckled a little too and patted my back.

Ring~

We heard the bell ring indicating at the day was over. We both stood up and went down.

"Well........I'll see you tomorrow?" He said.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"Bye!" I said and entered inside and saw Haneul standing there with my bag smiling.

"I packed your bag since you were outside." She said showing me her eye smile.

"Thank you Haneul." I said and took my bag smiling.

"No problem my love~" She sang and pulled me with her outside.

Kim Dohoon's pov
I stood outside Yerim's house and rang the doorbell. After like twenty seconds Yerim opened the door smiling.

"Hello there miss survivor!" I said smiling.

"Well hi to the one who always bought me tteokbokki in the hospital whenever I wanted it." She said giggling.

"Come on let's go!"

Youngjae, Hanjin, Jihoon and Kyungmin all said that they wanted to go with me leaving couple to get in the mall in Junghwan's car.

We came out of the car after reaching the mall. The maknaes looked really excited especially Kyungmin.

"Hyung will you buy me a hoodie?!" He asked looking at me with his eyes shining brightly.

"Youngjae please help-" I looked at Youngjae with hopeful eyes. He just looked away and started whistling while pretending that there was something interesting on the walls of the mall.

Can he also see cursed spirits like the Jujutsu Sorcerers?

This boy is truly strange.

I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Ok Kyungmin I'll buy you a hoodie. Happy?" I said trying to push him away because he started to hug me.

"Thank you hyung! You're so nice!!" He said and happily skipped his way inside.

Soon Yerim and Shinyu hyung arrived and me and Youngjae followed them inside.

"God I feel so left out." Youngjae said pouting.

"Why? You literally have us." I said looking at him with are you kidding me look.

"Oh really? The maknaes are busy with their school life. Yerim and Shinyu hyung are dating eachother and you are always with Nabi these days." He said glaring at me making me look away nervously.

"Haven't got an answer, Dohoon?" He asked smiling at me sarcastically.

"Ok I'm sorry! I'll try to spend more time with you three." I said patting his shoulders.

"Hey excuse me-" I said picking up Nabi's phone call.

"Hel-" I was cut short by her.

"D-Dohoon- help please..........my paren-" She said but soon after that I heard a door being forcefully opened follwed by her scream.

"Nabi? Nabi?! Hello?!" I yelled and looked at the phone to see that the call had ended.

Fuck!

"Hey Youngjae I have to go! Tell them it's urgent!" I said patting his shoulders and running towards my car.

"Hey what happened?!" I heard him questions but I didn't have anytime to answer him.

I need to get there as soon as possible.

Nabi please stay safe.

_______________________________________

Author : well well well.....what could have happened?🧐